Bloomberg strikes again
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Bloomberg strikes again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Angry Bloomberg strikes again

Just watched a video by NYC's Mayor Bloomberg showing a perfectly legal transaction at a Arizona gun show--a transaction between two individuals not a FFL dealer. He was promoting it, supplanted by the news media, as an illegal purchase of a firearm. He did admit that although the transaction was legal, it shouldn't be. His agents also purchased two 33 round Glock magazines (gasp).

What shouldn't be is the mayor of a city in a state two thousand miles away, conducting undercover operations way out of his jurisdiction.

Give us a freaking break!! What is questionably legal are his out-of-state investigations.

A guess a word of warning to any who buy or sell guns--watch out, he's is at it again.

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-31-2011, 09:15 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnealg View Post
Just watched a video by NYC's Mayor Bloomberg showing a perfectly legal transaction at a Arizona gun show--a transaction between two individuals not a FFL dealer. He was promoting it, supplanted by the news media, as an illegal purchase of a firearm. He did admit that although the transaction was legal, it shouldn't be. His agents also purchased two 33 round Glock magazines (gasp).

What shouldn't be is the mayor of a city in a state two thousand miles away, conducting undercover operations way out of his jurisdiction.

Give us a freaking break!! What is questionably legal are his out-of-state investigations.

A guess a word of warning to any who buy or sell guns--watch out, he's is at it again.
When he pulled this stunt in Virginia even the anti gunners were outraged. Conducting an investigation in Virginia without the support of federal law enforcement or virginia law enfacement agencies is now a felony. Hopefully Arizona law makers will follow Virginia's lead.

Old 01-31-2011, 09:24 PM   #3
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Bloomberg's a dick. Dicks do these kinds of things. I'm not sure who his audience is, but it's probably the New York City kitchenistas who'd fill their pants in mortal fear if they went to a gun show.

Old 01-31-2011, 09:29 PM   #4

Agreed!!! Besides the "kitchenistas" throw in people like the majority of majors and police chiefs (not the troops on the ground, the political appointees--and don't forget, the entire political structure of Chicago.

Sheesh!

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason

Old 01-31-2011, 09:32 PM   #5

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Bloomberg's a dick. Dicks do these kinds of things. I'm not sure who his audience is, but it's probably the New York City kitchenistas who'd fill their pants in mortal fear if they went to a gun show.
Indeed, he is a dick!

Not to be confused with a prick, which I can sometimes be, especially when having to deal with such ass-hattery, close minded, fear mongering turds.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 01-31-2011, 10:15 PM   #6

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Wait!! Is it legal for residents of New York City to own 33 round Glock magazines? If not they broke the law! If they gave false information in the transfer, they are guilty of a felony and Bloomberg is guilty of conspiracy.

Send the Arizona State troopers to New York and place him under arrest!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:17 PM   #7

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Bloomberg is a douche and history will show him to be a nearly useless mayor. He reigned during one of the most prosperous times in history, easy to do. But when things hit the fan he has shown himself to be just as inept as any other politician.

Not to mention his absolutely childish behavior when he doesn't get what the wants. I'd like to see a criminal investigation into his use and abuse of the mayors office.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 01-31-2011, 10:23 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
Wait!! Is it legal for residents of New York City to own 33 round Glock magazines? If not they broke the law! If they gave false information in the transfer, they are guilty of a felony and Bloomberg is guilty of conspiracy.

Send the Arizona State troopers to New York and place him under arrest!
I like the way you think there!

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:38 PM   #9

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Did the good people of NYC foot the bill for his "agents" to travel to AZ to conduct this in depth investigation?

And who knew we could use the word "dick" without it being filtered out? He is indeed one.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 01-31-2011, 11:01 PM   #10
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2356 Times on 1275 Posts
Likes Given: 677

Anyone can buy a magazine here but can't buy a handgun if they are from out of state. That is federal law. Now if a civilian from the PRK bought a 33 rnd mag and got caught taking it home, he would be in trouble with his authorities.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.