Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Black Man Shoots White Teen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #21
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4421 Times on 1491 Posts
Likes Given: 1359

Default Half of the Murders are By Blacks

Elder says.

Read these stats.

http://oldgunhand.com/?p=4400

NSDQ

Old 07-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #22

Liked 2370 Times on 1384 Posts
Likes Given: 1506

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
definition of thug: noun, hoodlum or ruffian. a tough or violent gangster.

nothing is determined by race or color of skin, but their actions. their actions IMO would make them a thug, not the color of their skin.
agreed! but what defines a "gang?" i think generally, it is considered to be a groups that comes together to commit crimes or invoke terror on others.

this kid was in a group committing a crime...sounds like a gang to me...thus, he is as potentially a "thug" as trayvon. i'm NOT saying he is...i'm saying it looks like he COULD be.

i'm with you...actions is what determines this label...breaking into cars is enough to merit the possibility that this kid was a "thug."

Last edited by hawkguy; 07-20-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 07-20-2013, 08:05 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
I think I said that. Let me check.....yup, I did.
fair enough, my mistake.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:09 PM   #24
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20016 Times on 11380 Posts
Likes Given: 50500

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
agreed! but what defines a "gang?" i think generally, it is considered to be a groups that comes together to commit crimes or invoke terror on others.

this kid was in a group committing a crime...sounds like a gang to me...thus, he is as potentially a "thug" as trayvon. i'm NOT saying he is...i'm saying it looks like he COULD be.

i'm with you...actions is what determines this label...breaking into cars is enough to merit the possibility that this kid was a "thug."
gang is more like a slang term to describe the group doing the criminal acts.
hawkguy Likes This 
Old 07-20-2013, 09:32 PM   #25

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
That's a fair point - up to the moment when his friends all run away and then it's just him and the shooter?

The reason I mention the differences in these cases, and I believe what struck the OP as well, is that even with a (much) more suspect verdict in the Christopher Cervini shooting, nobody called the black shooter a racist, the prosecutor was not replaced, the police officers were not pressured and there was no federal attention and no whining from this same President about how gun laws need to be changed to prevent another shooting of a 16 yr. old. No protests. No national interviews of the grieving parents. Nothing.

Oh yeah - the black shooter? He was charged with manslaughter. I'm guessing that is because there was no political pressure to bring a murder charge.

I hope somebody asks Obama why he was silent in 2009 about this white boy....and why Holder was not then up in arms about gun violence, etc. Those questions should be fearlessly asked, IMHO.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Last edited by Rocky7; 07-20-2013 at 09:35 PM.
People Like This 
Old 07-20-2013, 09:38 PM   #26
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20016 Times on 11380 Posts
Likes Given: 50500

Quote:
That's a fair point - up to the moment when his friends all run away and then it's just him and the shooter. I accept the verdict but I'll say it stinks based on what is reported. On the other hand, the verdict on the GZ matter - based on what's been reported - isn't just palatable, it's plainly correct.

The reason I mention it, and I believe what struck the OP as well, is that even with a (much) more suspect verdict in the Christopher Cervini shooting, nobody called the black shooter a racist, the prosecutor was not replaced, the police officers were not pressured and there was no federal attention and no whining from this same President about how gun laws need to be changed to prevent another shooting of a 16 yr. old. No protests. No national interviews of the grieving parents. Nothing.

Oh yeah - the black shooter? He was charged with manslaughter. I'm guessing that is because there was no political pressure to bring a murder charge.

I hope somebody asks Obama why he was silent in 2009 about this white boy....why Holder was not then up in arms about gun violence, etc. It's a question that should be asked, IMHO.
yes i agree. those questions need to asked and we are by God due and owed answers. but those answers will never come. their silence speaks volumes. it further proves the point that not only is our present administration two-faced and hypocritical, they are about an agenda on gun control and not stopping violence.

never let a crisis go to waste, if it can help further your agenda. Obama.
People Like This 
Old 07-23-2013, 05:25 AM   #27

Quote:
That's a fair point - up to the moment when his friends all run away and then it's just him and the shooter?

The reason I mention the differences in these cases, and I believe what struck the OP as well, is that even with a (much) more suspect verdict in the Christopher Cervini shooting, nobody called the black shooter a racist, the prosecutor was not replaced, the police officers were not pressured and there was no federal attention and no whining from this same President about how gun laws need to be changed to prevent another shooting of a 16 yr. old. No protests. No national interviews of the grieving parents. Nothing.

I hope somebody asks Obama why he was silent in 2009 about this white boy....and why Holder was not then up in arms about gun violence, etc. Those questions should be fearlessly asked, IMHO.
all good points. i was talking mostly of the actual case, not the media/political involvement. when it comes to that, i agree with you completely.

i think the media is fed by the only true evil color for the most part...GREEN. they want the best ratings and the most mags sold....get that money. add that to a healthy gun hatred from most of the media and you can understand the appeal of the zimmerman case to the media. maybe if we can incite a riot as well...that is great news for a good while....

this is just my feelings, but....i think obama got wrapped up in the zimmerman case for two main reasons: to try and further his gun control agenda and to please his liberal constituents. mentioning a case of a black man killing a white teen in self defense does NOTHING to further either of these goals.

i honestly think that for whatever reason, out of all of obama's failures as president....that the gun control loss really stung. i think he saw the zimmerman case as an opportunity to come after concealed handgun licenses...which have possibly been on his radar for awhile now. perhaps zimm's "not guilty" verdict was really an inconvenient kink in this plan?
Old 07-23-2013, 05:28 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
yes i agree. those questions need to asked and we are by God due and owed answers. but those answers will never come. their silence speaks volumes. it further proves the point that not only is our present administration two-faced and hypocritical, they are about an agenda on gun control and not stopping violence.

never let a crisis go to waste, if it can help further your agenda. Obama.
dang, you basically said what i said in the post above , axxe. just shorter and more to the point....lmao...well done.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:14 AM   #29

Liked 4788 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The Left has used the minority groups to embarrass the American majority to surrender with a fight. America armed and prepared to stop the "Barbarians" of the world from attacking our shores. Americans did not see Liberal educators, Media and political parties out flanking their defenses.

Old 07-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #30
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1354 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

Great posts, Rocky & Axxe.

Never any outrage from this Administration or the Left over the hundreds of black-on-black homicides that occur every year in our cities. But families still mourn their dead, and innocent bystanders, even young kids, are caught in the crossfire of urban violence. Isolated incidents like the Zimmerman case are an opportunity for black activists and liberal whites to blame all the problems of urban communities on white racism. It's been the default cop-out for too long and all it does is stir up hatred and resentment from all sides.

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous

Last edited by 7point62; 07-23-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Threetango Likes This