Black Man Shoots White Teen - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Black Man Shoots White Teen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2851 Times on 1689 Posts
Likes Given: 1878

as myself and many others on this board said....had the color been reversed in the trayvon case, i would not have viewed it any differently.

just like the trayvon case, i'd need to see real proof the shooter intended to murder the criminal breaking into his car. i would also like proof that the (white) criminal did put the shooter in a life threatening situation....but if this is not available, the shooter is innocent (at least of murder) until PROVEN guilty.

i won't call this white kid a "thug" and i won't call this shooter a "racist" without a proof of either as well.

Old 07-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
And another plane lands safely.
spot on! if the media can't raise ratings or sell magazines. if it won't incite anger, fear and controversy covering a story....then why report a normal occurrence like a shooting?
Old 07-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1969 Times on 1165 Posts
Likes Given: 936

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
spot on! if the media can't raise ratings or sell magazines. if it won't incite anger, fear and controversy covering a story....then why report a normal occurrence like a shooting?
This is the 'normal' way the progressives use to indoctrinate their useful idiots and generally just spread their lies. They 'spin' the truth 180 degrees and shout it from the rooftops. Just their SOP!!!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

People Like This 
Old 07-20-2013, 02:42 PM   #14

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

Quote:
i won't call this white kid a "thug" and i won't call this shooter a "racist" without a proof of either as well.
I wouldn't call this kid a "thug" either - because there is no evidence of it. This white kid did NOT hit the shooter. He did not ambush him. He did not ground him, get on top and rain down punches. There is no evidence this white kid used drugs, was in trouble at school, was part of a local fight club, etc. etc. This white kid did not call the shooter a "creepy nigga" - or whatever the current acceptable lingo is. All of that was in evidence in the GZ trial. Not here.

Furthermore, this shooter is a large, beefy man who does not look at all like GZ. This 16 yr. old had never been in trouble with anyone previously. That doesn't mean the verdicts were not both proper and valid; maybe there were other facts in this 2009 case that were not published. But the reported circumstances are not very comparable, IMO.

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Last edited by Rocky7; 07-20-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 07-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
I wouldn't call this kid a "thug" either - because there is no evidence of it. This white kid did NOT hit the shooter. He did not ambush him. He did not ground him, get on top and rain down punches. There is no evidence this white kid used drugs, was in trouble at school, was part of a local fight club, etc. etc. This white kid did not call the shooter a "creepy nigga" - or whatever the current acceptable lingo is. All of that was in evidence in the GZ trial. Not here.

Furthermore, this shooter is a large, beefy man who does not look at all like GZ. This 16 yr. old had never been in trouble with anyone previously. That doesn't mean the verdicts were not both proper and valid; maybe there were other facts in this 2009 case that were not published. But the reported circumstances are not very comparable, IMO.
he was committing a crime....committing crimes can generally = THUG. or can "thug" not apply to white criminals?

look, i wouldn't call either a thug cause i didn't know either of them....they both could have been generally OK teens that acted stupid...OR they might've both been thugs... ...idk...how does anyone know?

this teen was in the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong types of things. lots of deaths and other serious consequences happen to teens in this scenario...

this kid seems to have died over messing with someone's car....that is tragic...but someone should have drilled in his head that this is dangerous behavior that might bring serious consequences...

oh...and btw...whatever you think of the shooter....NOT GUILTY...just like zimmerman...
Old 07-20-2013, 03:23 PM   #16
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
he was committing a crime....committing crimes can generally = THUG. or can "thug" not apply to white criminals?

look, i wouldn't call either a thug cause i didn't know either of them....they both could have been generally OK teens that acted stupid...OR they might've both been thugs... ...idk...how does anyone know?

this teen was in the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong types of things. lots of deaths and other serious consequences happen to teens in this scenario...

this kid seems to have died over messing with someone's car....that is tragic...but someone should have drilled in his head that this is dangerous behavior that might bring serious consequences...

oh...and btw...whatever you think of the shooter....NOT GUILTY...just like zimmerman...
definition of thug: noun, hoodlum or ruffian. a tough or violent gangster.

nothing is determined by race or color of skin, but their actions. their actions IMO would make them a thug, not the color of their skin.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:03 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisthecat View Post
The story is four years old, so I wouldn't hold your breath.
I agree -why oh why even bring it up.

Old 07-20-2013, 04:38 PM   #18

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

This type of thing has been going on for years I remember years ago an incident where a black man broke into a home and raped and killed two white woman, it was only in the local news not one mention about in any main stream media and afterward there were no riots or anything like that they caught the guy he was dragged beat and bloodied to jail. Where as with the zimmerman thing, a young black kid gets shot by zimmerman and boom it's on national media and the black community is up in arms yelling screaming and in that one case there was a riot after another black kid was shot by a white police officer I think in new york.

All I'm saying is this is stupid that even know everyone is suppose to be equal treatment is not the same where still "equal but separate" whether anyone want's to believe it or not.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 07-20-2013, 05:21 PM   #19

Quote:
I think I said that. Let me check.....yup, I did.

People Like This 
Old 07-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebear View Post
This type of thing has been going on for years I remember years ago an incident where a black man broke into a home and raped and killed two white woman, it was only in the local news not one mention about in any main stream media and afterward there were no riots or anything like that they caught the guy he was dragged beat and bloodied to jail. Where as with the zimmerman thing, a young black kid gets shot by zimmerman and boom it's on national media and the black community is up in arms yelling screaming and in that one case there was a riot after another black kid was shot by a white police officer I think in new york.

All I'm saying is this is stupid that even know everyone is suppose to be equal treatment is not the same where still "equal but separate" whether anyone want's to believe it or not.
x2

It's important that more of us speak up against such rubbish in no uncertain terms and with no fear of stepping on some black, brown or white toes.

The visible minority responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime in Canada and who are way over-represented in our prisons are natives. The response? Over the last several years, our elitists have developed special sentencing rules for Indians. They get watered down sentences. Why? Because they were treated badly in the past and, so the theory goes, present day Indian teenagers and young adults might have been raised or affected by shiftless, lazy, alcoholic parents who were made that way by whitey.

The worst part of that liberal claptrap is that it sends a strong racist message to young natives: "You don't need to measure up. You don't need to work. You are not responsible for what you do like a white man is responsible for what he does because you are a native. We expect less from you because you are less."

And then those same liberal a-holes have the nerve to call their opponents "racists".

It's enough to make a man puke.

Axxe55 Likes This