The Big List of Who Hates Guns - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Big List of Who Hates Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2014, 08:04 PM   #61
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4131 Times on 2807 Posts
Likes Given: 2058

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastwatcher42 View Post
The last time (and I do mean the LAST time) that I was in Taco Bell, I was working out of town and took my iPad in with me to check my emails. I could not get a good signal and had to rely on their wi-fi. After checking my emails, I tried to go to M4carbine.net (another gun forum of which I'm a member) and a page came up that said that the site was not allowed because of the content. I was furious. Out of curiosity, I then tried the ACLU website and guess what? I was on the site in a matter of seconds.

I don't know if Taco Bell, which is owned by Pepsi, actively dontates to anti-gun causes, but the fact that they were trying to regulate what I read on the internet was enough for me. I will never step foot in another Taco Bell and neither will my wife.
You might as well stop going to Burger King and countless other places. This practice of filtering pi$$es me off every time, but it is not a conspiracy against 2A. Stupid as it is, they merely use filtering software designed for grade schools and other "sensitive " institutions. Their lawyers tell them to hedge against a possible "aiding and abetting" litigation, if some punk goes shooting, and his parents will look for someone else to blame.

The Tacos and the Burgers are only protecting their money in world's most litigious country. If your pension fund was invested in them, you as a shareholder would want them to do just that.

Last edited by Mercator; 01-27-2014 at 08:08 PM.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:51 PM   #62

Liked 46 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Coastwatcher43:
Don't forget Pizza Hut is also owned by Pepsi.

It's more of corporate America trying to dictate to the general public what we can and can't do...
No restricted gun signs on any Pizza Hut I've sever been to, Or taco bell for that matter....

But I have ran into the "site blocked" in hospitals and their testing facilities...

Hospitals yeah they are anti to the bone but Taco Bell, that could simply be a Libtard that set up the router not corporate or it could be an anti gun manager over stepping his authority. But then none of the Taco Bells in our area have WiFi...

Old 03-05-2014, 02:19 PM   #63
PGM

Liked 40 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 21

One i stay away from is Newmans own or anything associated with.And well placed in CT.

Old 03-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #64

Liked 3257 Times on 1672 Posts
Likes Given: 4914

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Here is a strange one: American Firearms Association

Huh???
I think this one bit the dust..Their website is down. But they were for "common sense" gun legislation.....I think we all know what that means..
People Like This 
Old 03-08-2014, 01:27 AM   #65

Liked 2823 Times on 1833 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww View Post
There are names and groups still missing from this list such as Sam Adams brewing and Jack Daniels which both give to anti-gun groups

-bump-

I was involved in a discussion with a coworker about Sam Adams brewery, and neither of us could find any info, other than a judge named Sam Adams. If anyone has any info on this it would be appreciated, especially with the popularity of that delicious black beer they put out.

Old 03-09-2014, 12:44 AM   #66
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4131 Times on 2807 Posts
Likes Given: 2058

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
-bump-

I was involved in a discussion with a coworker about Sam Adams brewery, and neither of us could find any info, other than a judge named Sam Adams. If anyone has any info on this it would be appreciated, especially with the popularity of that delicious black beer they put out.
A Massachusetts governor, one of the original Patriots.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:53 AM   #67

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I wonder what the list of pro freedom people and groups looks like.
deg Likes This 
Old 05-17-2014, 11:48 AM   #68

Liked 266 Times on 190 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipoint380 View Post
Pro-gun, Pro Freedom list :
Ayn Rand Institute ( www.AynRand.org )
Mark Levin ( www.MarkLevinShow.com Talk Radio Host )
Rush Limbaugh ( Radio Host )
Ted Nugent ( Rocker )
Reason Magazine
Thomas Sowell ( author )

The list probably should include John Stossel, Bernard Goldberg, Cato Institute, Starbucks, Cabela's, Midway USA, Bill Shuster ( congressman ) and many others .
I'd like a separate list of anti-gun traitor Republicans including Tom Ridge, Bill Bennett, Bill O'Riley, George H.W. Bush...

Old 05-19-2014, 04:45 PM   #69
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1280 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipoint380 View Post
It would be hard to "peruse" such a list, because there'd be a couple hundred million names on the list...

Old 05-27-2014, 06:22 PM   #70

Liked 1317 Times on 946 Posts
Likes Given: 650

Mr Craig the new James Bond is about as Anti Gunner as you can get , Connery was the same , He hated to even hold the prop guns for filming . Mr Brosnan I think is down to earth and he played a better Bond anyway . I have banned anything of Jim Carrys in my house , I wont even watch the funny parts of dumb and dummer

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
AIKIJUTSU Likes This