The Big List of Who Hates Guns - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Big List of Who Hates Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 06:31 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Looks like everyone but us. It's a big list but doesn't even register against the 80+ million gun owners.
Stallone, really???

"Tolerance is the Virtue of a man without Convictions" G. K. Chesterton

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Old 02-11-2013, 01:36 AM   #32

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

On the plus side Bruce Willis and Clint Eastwood are very progun, so is Chuck Norris. Arnold when asked is in the gray area. When he was governor he ****ed some stuff up, but he also repealed some gun control laws. I believe Arnold made compromises when he was governor. Arnold is still my childhood hero, without him I would just be a weak girly man.

Old 02-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #33
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5953 Times on 2944 Posts
Likes Given: 6322

A few names surprised me. Im sad, now I will have to find another beer, I really do like my Blue but without the red and white, its history in my house. As far as Sly and his hypocritical buddies, phuck them and the horses ass they rode in on. Of course, they are truly the epitome of what is wrong in this country, Stallone should just shoot himself! The man has made 10s of millions off us hyping his own brand of violent, desperate carnage producing me-hem but somehow separates his acting from those that emulate him!

Ive been boycotting some of these for longer than the list has been around, I will add others to my dishonorable/ Naughty list! Im also going to redistribute the list as often as I can. As their names keep popping up as 2A Killers, they might just rethink their positions.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:24 AM   #34

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
A few names surprised me. Im sad, now I will have to find another beer, I really do like my Blue but without the red and white, its history in my house. As far as Sly and his hypocritical buddies, phuck them and the horses ass they rode in on. Of course, they are truly the epitome of what is wrong in this country, Stallone should just shoot himself! The man has made 10s of millions off us hyping his own brand of violent, desperate carnage producing me-hem but somehow separates his acting from those that emulate him!

Ive been boycotting some of these for longer than the list has been around, I will add others to my dishonorable/ Naughty list! Im also going to redistribute the list as often as I can. As their names keep popping up as 2A Killers, they might just rethink their positions.
Honestly Stallone movies are over rated anyway, with the exception of Rambo and the expendables. I don't understand how him and Bruce Willis can be such good friends honestly, their polar opposites on the issue, but it's Hollywood.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1266 Times on 735 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Yeh, those stupid movies where "Sylvester" puts that dumbass sneer on his face and we're all supposed to be scared, like there is nothing anybody could do if "he" is going to shoot them.

Old 02-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Here is a strange one: American Firearms Association

Huh???

Old 02-18-2013, 02:13 PM   #37

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

A friend of mine posted this on my FB page.

Check this out: If you are a member of AARP you may want to consider dropping your affiliation to them. They believe in and promote gun control. If you go to the AArp web site and ask them where they stand on gun control they will tell you that they are in favor of it and use their membership totals to contact legislators to try to have more gun control laws inacted. They say that thier membership is in favor of it. I do not think that most of thier members are aware of this stance. Since thier main ads are on insurance, eating, motel discounts.

Old 02-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I, for one, have been rejecting the AARP solicitations for 23 years (since I was 50 years old). From what I have seen and heard, they try to tell their members what to think, how to think, and when not to think. Too liberal for me.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

It's amazing to me how the various news/TV networks can call themselves neutral in reporting the propaganda - er - "news" when they are on this list. "Truth" is not a word in their vocabulary.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #40

Liked 45 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 105

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by konrado View Post
A friend of mine posted this on my FB page.

Check this out: If you are a member of AARP you may want to consider dropping your affiliation to them. They believe in and promote gun control. If you go to the AArp web site and ask them where they stand on gun control they will tell you that they are in favor of it and use their membership totals to contact legislators to try to have more gun control laws inacted. They say that thier membership is in favor of it. I do not think that most of thier members are aware of this stance. Since thier main ads are on insurance, eating, motel discounts.
OK I'm older than dirt.. when the AARP called "Inviting" me to join I informed the telemarketer that they the AARP leadership were anti gun, anti defense, which seriously threaten all the elderly in their safety, and spend membership money to support this... "Are you aware of that" I said, and the responder said with a somewhat depressed voice "no I was not" and he hung up sounding like like a lost puppy..