The Big List of Who Hates Guns - Page 14
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Big List of Who Hates Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2014, 03:44 PM   #131
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2077 Times on 1228 Posts
Likes Given: 1021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercator View Post
You are reading the 10th Amendment backwards. The Union and the State can have jurisdiction over different aspects of the same issue. Civil rights, you say? If your Free State philosophy had succeeded back in the 60's, the Negroes in Alabama would be using separate water fountains to this day.
You make no sense what so ever by this statement! The reason the Jim Crow laws were struck down is because the states have no authority to restrict or deny the rights addressed in the BOR's. This is why the lesser jurisdictions can not simply suspend the rights addressed in the BOR's, the Maranda warning is a prime example of this. It applies to ANY persons in ALL jurisdictions who are subjected to 'custodial interrogation' from shoplifting to treason.
You are the one who is has it bass ackwards not me.
The question is how can the 'system' say this applies to all of the rights EXCEPT the RTKABA's??????????????

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 07-21-2014, 04:14 PM   #132
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

The NRA doesn't hate guns per se, they are just into profiteering based upon scaring us into thinking that if we don't give them this week's paycheck, we'll all have our guns confiscated tomorrow. They have gone (sometime in the distant past) from a "club" that supported the development of facilities and enjoyable activities for gun owners to an extortion racket that uses scare tactics to get money from a few million people.

Old 07-21-2014, 05:48 PM   #133

Liked 253 Times on 158 Posts
Likes Given: 321

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
You make no sense what so ever by this statement! The reason the Jim Crow laws were struck down is because the states have no authority to restrict or deny the rights addressed in the BOR's. This is why the lesser jurisdictions can not simply suspend the rights addressed in the BOR's, the Maranda warning is a prime example of this. It applies to ANY persons in ALL jurisdictions who are subjected to 'custodial interrogation' from shoplifting to treason.
You are the one who is has it bass ackwards not me.
The question is how can the 'system' say this applies to all of the rights EXCEPT the RTKABA's??????????????
It is a lost cause trying to explain the constitution to this guy he is too far indoctrinated by the agency he works for.

"I dont believe in repeat offenders I believe in DEAD offenders!" Ted Nugent.
No Matter Where Ya go There Ya Are

American Plainsmen Society

Society Of Remington Revolver Shooters (SCORRS)

THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT(SHOTS)
NRA
GOA

Old 07-25-2014, 01:00 AM   #134

Liked 250 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 15

We can end the " infighting " easily : Simply get all gun rights organizations to agree never to support any 'gun control' law . Until then, expect us to expose the double-dealers who, for example, helped write a ban on armor-piercing ammo . They told us this defused the issue . They told the cops that this law protected them .