Biden doubles down on shotgun advice - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Biden doubles down on shotgun advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2013, 02:35 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 776 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 492

Are they the only choices for HD...a shotgun or an AR-15. I would never use an AR-15 for HD inside my home...gang of zombies kicking down my door another story all together.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 04-13-2013, 02:37 AM   #12

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
I think he is personal protection for Obama. Nobody wants to see Biden as President.
Biden's Secret Service call sign is "Guardian Angel."

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 04-13-2013, 02:37 AM   #13

Liked 30 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Does Biden take the short bus to the white house?

"It's Tommy this, and Tommy that, and 'chuck 'im out, the brute,' But it's 'Savior of his Country,' When the guns begin to shoot." Rudyard Kipling

Old 04-13-2013, 02:49 AM   #14

Liked 49 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
I think he is personal protection for Obama. Nobody wants to see Biden as President.
Hmm, never though of it that way, that kinda answers my question about why no one has tried to assassinate Odumba

Old 04-13-2013, 03:40 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1291 Times on 627 Posts
Likes Given: 77

In the late 70s and early 80s I played beer league hockey in the University of Delaware Ice Arena. One of my teammates lived in North West Del. between Wilmington and Kennett Square, PA, which is the area Biden lived in at the time, and may still. This guy hated Biden. He said he didn't know how the guy got elected Senator, as he said he would not have won dog catcher in his own area. He said Biden was an arragant Azzhat who was pretty much universally disliked.

I did not ask if he knew if Joe had a shotgun or not.

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

Old 04-13-2013, 03:51 AM   #16

Liked 4986 Times on 2415 Posts
Likes Given: 1586

Joe Biden was selected as BHO's running mate for 1 reason and 1 reason only.

If anyone can make our Telepromter In Chief look smart... It's Joe Biden.

Tack

Old 04-13-2013, 03:54 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat View Post
In the late 70s and early 80s I played beer league hockey in the University of Delaware Ice Arena. One of my teammates lived in North West Del. between Wilmington and Kennett Square, PA, which is the area Biden lived in at the time, and may still. This guy hated Biden. He said he didn't know how the guy got elected Senator, as he said he would not have won dog catcher in his own area. He said Biden was an arragant Azzhat who was pretty much universally disliked.

I did not ask if he knew if Joe had a shotgun or not.
Biden now lives in Greenville DE which is actually Southwest of Wilmington, more towards UD in Newark.

Old 04-13-2013, 04:03 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
Are they the only choices for HD...a shotgun or an AR-15. I would never use an AR-15 for HD inside my home...gang of zombies kicking down my door another story all together.
IMO, a handgun is the best choice for HD.

If the choices are between a shotgun, and an AR, I'd probably choose the AR. I feel it's easier to maneuver than my shotty (18"), and I MUCH prefer the sights on it to the bead on my shotgun. I feel that out of the two, I would do much better with an AR. Over penetration could be an issue, unless you use ammo designed for less penetration. Either way, I plan on buying a home out in the country in a few years, so over penetration become less of an issue. Like I said though, I'd prefer a nice, powerful handgun for HD.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 04-13-2013 at 04:06 AM.

Old 04-13-2013, 04:43 AM   #19

Liked 644 Times on 389 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Dao said Biden is universally disliked, just like his universal BC.

JTJ, please help me clean off the screen on my iPhone, LOL!