best come back to no guns no crime argument ever - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > best come back to no guns no crime argument ever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 07:01 PM   #21
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21585 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357 View Post
Liberals over here say it openly all the time.

They also imply it by trying to pass gun bans and by making it more difficult for people to purchase and possess firearms.

If they didn't believe that society free of firearms would make it a safer place, then why else would they try (and sometimes succeed) to pass certain legislation?

Wake up.
as Doc said, the evil is within the man, not the object he carries.

even guns had never existed, man has killed man for thousands of years. man still went to war with nothing more than spears and swords.

even if guns right now were eliminated, it would still never stop criminal acts from happening.

banning guns is about control. take away the means and ability of the citizens to fight back against oppression and tyrrany, and you control their every move and their lives.

only the foolish or naive would believe that it's about detering crime.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:07 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
as Doc said, the evil is within the man, not the object he carries.

even guns had never existed, man has killed man for thousands of years. man still went to war with nothing more than spears and swords.

even if guns right now were eliminated, it would still never stop criminal acts from happening.

banning guns is about control. take away the means and ability of the citizens to fight back against oppression and tyrrany, and you control their every move and their lives.

only the foolish or naive would believe that it's about detering crime.
Well, that too.

Always have clean socks.

People Like This 
Old 04-01-2014, 07:13 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 413 Times on 285 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Quote:
Liberals over here say it openly all the time.

They also imply it by trying to pass gun bans and by making it more difficult for people to purchase and possess firearms.

If they didn't believe that society free of firearms would make it a safer place, then why else would they try (and sometimes succeed) to pass certain legislation?
That's is something I hear from anti gun supporters. But I don't think that many of them believe that banning firearms would Stop wars and violence. There will always be violence and murders as there always has being firearms or no firearms.

Quote:
No one is saying that guns will stop crime all together, but to deny that gun ownership doesn't have a major effect on crime is to deny the facts.
If criminals have access to firearms and other weapons , I think civilians should have access as well to defend themselves. So for me even if it doesn't change the crime rates one way or another people still should have the means to defend themselves.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #24

Quote:
Well, that too.

man has been killing man since the dawn of time. they did it long before guns were invented, and will continue to do so even if guns were eliminated today.

IMO, guns are just quicker and more efficient means of killing. they also allow the smaller and weaker to operate on a more equal playing field.

but guns have never been the problem, no matter what the liberals may want to preach and crow about.

only the fools and the naive would ever believe that nonsense about gun control being about detering crime. i have heard that nonsense for many, many years now. i didn't buy into it then, and i'm not buying it now.

Old 04-01-2014, 07:36 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
That's is something I hear from anti gun supporters. But I don't think that many of them believe that banning firearms would Stop wars and violence. There will always be violence and murders as there always has being firearms or no firearms.
I don't pretend to understand the thought process of liberals.

Always have clean socks.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:22 PM   #26
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1990 Times on 1078 Posts
Likes Given: 593

Quote:
Liberals have a thought process?

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 04-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #27
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1352 Times on 798 Posts
Likes Given: 3412

Liberals want the guns gone with the thought that crime will go away only to call someone with a gun when Joe "Thug" Knuckledragger relieves them of their hard earned money and possessions. God forbid that the bad guy relieves them of a family member. I wonder if they blame the coffee pot for making them jittery or the car for the speeding ticket?

How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 04-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #28
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8882 Times on 3846 Posts
Likes Given: 1391

Quote:
If criminals have access to firearms and other weapons , I think civilians should have access as well
Sir- I feel that your sense of fair play is showing. If attacked, I have NO plans whatsoever to play fair, or provide for a level playing field. Having made the choice to commit murder, rape, abduction, robbery, a felonious assault, they have lost any claim to fair play.

It is now "game on"- by MY rules. I would apply as much force as I can muster as rapidly as I can until they desist- for whatever reason- from attacking me and mine.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 04-01-2014, 11:50 PM   #29

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
Liberals have a thought process?
oh yes, they have a thought process. not one that functions in reality or with any common sense. but still a thought process more rooted in fantasy.

Old 04-03-2014, 12:28 AM   #30

Liked 64 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Would would think that a anti gun liberal saw brave Hart they did a good job killing each other with no guns in sight