best come back to no guns no crime argument ever - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > best come back to no guns no crime argument ever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 10:46 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8881 Times on 3846 Posts
Likes Given: 1391

I just tell them to see the Bible. Judges 15:26

And Samson said, With the jaw-bone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

And just how many people will you make defenseless and slay using YOUR jawbone- you ass?

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 04-01-2014, 11:08 AM   #12
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6141 Times on 3042 Posts
Likes Given: 6518

Sticks and stones will break my bones, thats why I have guns...

Old 04-01-2014, 11:29 AM   #13

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

"Taking guns from Law Abiding Citizens is like taking Driver's Licenses from those that do not drink and drive".

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!
People Like This 
Old 04-01-2014, 11:38 AM   #14

Liked 64 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 2

. The sad truth. Is that you can't have a debate with a librrail. They fell that they are smarter and better than everybody else. So their side is right on the issues so their is no arguments to be had. Your just a ingorent person and you oppion doe'nt count

Old 04-01-2014, 12:13 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1614 Times on 1105 Posts
Likes Given: 567

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertusa123 View Post
. The sad truth. Is that you can't have a debate with a librrail. They fell that they are smarter and better than everybody else. So their side is right on the issues so their is no arguments to be had. Your just a ingorent person and you oppion doe'nt count
Some liberals would prefer that you pack up your belongings and move.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 04-01-2014, 06:24 PM   #16
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21585 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

you can't debate or discuss the issues of guns, gun rights and gun control with a hard core liberal. they are unwilling, and uncapable of understanding facts, especially those that counter their argument. you are not going to change their minds or thought process's in the least, even when they are faced with proof and evidence that undermines their viewpoints.

our recourse is to leave these liberals to their own devices and to concentrate our efforts on those who sit on the fence, or just never been exposed to guns in the first place. another recourse is to try and get the children and the younger generations involved, before they are far too exposed to the liberal messages. join the NRA or other like associations. get others to join. get the children to join.

there are huge numbers of gun owners who are not members of the NRA and other such groups. if we got only half of every gun owner in America joined up and paying dues, i seriously doubt, that any liberal politician would even think of wanting another restriction, ban or gun control passed, in fear of getting ousted from office. politicians fear voting numbers. increasing our numbers in this area, and voting is where we can have the power those politicians will respect.

so instead of people trying to come up with catchy comebacks, how about actually doing something that would have positive results for all gun owners and their rights. join the NRA. get others to join. do something that will actually do some good.

Old 04-01-2014, 06:37 PM   #17

Liked 2202 Times on 1296 Posts
Likes Given: 479

Pretty sure warfare and murder existed before guns. Pretty well documented historcal fact. How many guns did the 300 use to hold the pass at Thermopylae? How many guns did Atilla have, or Alexander the Great, or the whole of the Roman Empire? Viking raiders into Europe? Native American Tribes? Evil will find no heart in which to reside within a machine. That evil resides in the heart of the man who uses it for wrong.

Old 04-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 413 Times on 285 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Quote:
herd the best argument to use against All them people that have the crazy notion That if we can only get rid of the guns . The would would suddleny be no crime or wars. Jails and prisons are truly gun free. But the inmates are constantly harming or killing each other if the guard weren't their to keep them from killing each other
I am not sure how many people believe that even anti gun supporters. Its not something I have heard. There were wars and violence long before firearms, only an idiot would believe that it would stop if there were no firearms.

Last edited by manta; 04-01-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Old 04-01-2014, 06:55 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I am not sure how many people believe that even anti gun supporters. Its not something I have heard. There were wars and violence long before firearms, only an idiot would believe that it would stop if there were no firearms. Who is supposed to have said that. ?
Liberals over here say it openly all the time.

They also imply it by trying to pass gun bans and by making it more difficult for people to purchase and possess firearms.

If they didn't believe that society free of firearms would make it a safer place, then why else would they try (and sometimes succeed) to pass certain legislation?

Wake up.

Always have clean socks.

People Like This 
Old 04-01-2014, 06:55 PM   #20
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I am not sure how many people believe that even anti gun supporters. Its not something I have heard. There were wars and violence long before firearms, only an idiot would believe that it would stop if there were no firearms. Who is supposed to have said that. ?
No one is saying that guns will stop crime all together, but to deny that gun ownership doesn't have a major effect on crime is to deny the facts.