Beretta Coming to Tennessee
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Beretta Coming to Tennessee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2014, 12:27 AM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2680 Times on 1304 Posts
Likes Given: 1348

Default Beretta Coming to Tennessee

I received this information from a Joe Carr campaingn anouncement!
GREAT! I hope those Liberal Eastern States take a big Tank! Looks like it is happening. Here is what I received.

Dear Patriot,

Below please find a special message from one of our sponsors, Joe Carr for Senate. He has important information to share with you. Thank you.

Please note that the following message reflects the opinion and representations of our sponsor alone, and not necessarily the opinion of TheTeaParty.net.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friend,

As you may know, Beretta is coming to Tennessee, and I want to celebrate their new manufacturing facility in Tennessee by giving one lucky supporter a new Beretta 92a1.
Want a Beretta 92a1? Click here to sign up to win and consider making a donation of $5 or more to support the 2nd Amendment.
With this giveaway, I not only want to celebrate Beretta, but also our sacred 2nd Amendment rights.
I’m not going to sugar coat it- we’re locked in a struggle with Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and the rest of the liberal elites in Washington for our 2nd Amendment rights.
That’s why I decided to take the fight to them by introducing legislation in Tennessee to nullify any of Obama’s unconstitutional gun grabbing laws. I even went on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC show to defend my legislation and stand up for our 2nd Amendment rights.
Beretta—which currently has a manufacturing facility in the liberal stronghold of Maryland—saw firsthand just how crippling anti-gun laws can be. Their decision to build a new manufacturing facility in Tennessee is a testament to our state’s pro-job environment and our strong defense of gun rights.
If you want to win a 92a1 from Tennessee’s newest gun manufacturer, then click here to enter. Also, please consider making a donation of $5 or more today.
As a lifetime member of the NRA and Gun Owners of America, I have always promoted, protected and defended every law-abiding American's ability to keep and bear arms for personal safety, to defend their property, and to enjoy hunting and sporting.
As a Senator, I will continue to fight and defend the 2nd Amendment to protect our liberty in the event we ever find ourselves fighting against a tyrannical and intrusive government.
If you share these values, then I hope I can count on your support. If you want to celebrate Tennessee’s newest gun manufacturer, then click here to enter and win a Beretta 92a1 and please consider making a donation of $5 or more today.

Good luck!
Stand firm,
Joe Carr

I also like Wayne LaPierre's speach I listend to today. If anyone wants to hear it go to www.nranews.com Put it our like it needs to be and got a standing ovation at the end!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here