To believe or not to believe.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > To believe or not to believe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 101 Times on 56 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default To believe or not to believe.

How much if any of this could be true???
http://www.eutimes.net/2013/08/switzerland-warning-against-obama-regime-stuns-russia/

NRA Member,NAHC life member,Indiana Rifle/Pistol Assoc. member

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 621 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 2617

Interesting.
I used to think our government was the best, always looking out for us, the people.
Now it seems they are just looking for us.
I still get into the same argument with people,
putting it simply,
I blame the welfare state of mind.
The guvmint is our friend
as long as the guvmint keeps slopping the through.

As has been said
Don't argue with a fool,
people wont know whose the fool.

Old 08-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

Might want to look at this:

http://www.polititalk.com/blaze-debunk-obama-regime-rumored-to-shoot-down-f-16s-sent-to-white-house-in-retaliation-for-emails-exposing-colin-powells-alleged-affair/

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

locutus Likes This 
Old 08-06-2013, 01:18 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6344 Times on 3547 Posts
Likes Given: 5923

And this was not picked up by Rush, Hannity, Fox, BBC, Pravda, Reuters etc, etc although published in the EU times???? Really?????

War is the continuation of politics by other means.
Carl von Clausewitz
People Like This 
Old 08-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 399 Times on 207 Posts
Likes Given: 601

Methinks the EU times is the equivalent of our Enquirer or Weekly World News.
Had there been much truth at all to the attempted coup claims there would have been other indicating factors. Like the DOW taking a sharp rapid plunge and everything on the planet that has any ability to report anything news-ish related would run it non stop wall to wall till after Nov 2016.

Hey..... what's the red button do?

People Like This 
Old 08-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #6

Liked 1617 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 359

This doesn't come close to passing the sniff test. It reeks of male bovine fecal matter.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

cottontop Likes This 
Old 08-06-2013, 04:02 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

We all know that JFK, Reagan, Hoffa and Elvis are plotting this in the command center of their UFO!

Carl von Clausewitz

Old 08-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 560 Times on 326 Posts
Likes Given: 174

I tried to read the article but after the first few paragraphs the room started filling with a familiar stench. I close to where cattle are raised. That being said, I am blessed to have been born with an sixth sense. I never take anything at face value.

You don't have to remember the truth
NRA Member

Old 08-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #9

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Lightbulb What's that funky smell?

OK...Lets say it was true that these two planes got whacked. That was enough to stop a coup that had the acorns to topple the U.S. governments big cheese? I would have thought that they would have more resources than that. I mean, if I'm going all in and I'm part of a military coup then the two planes would have been acceptable losses. No armed people storming DC? Just these two planes...mmmmmmmk. That alone is enough to not be able to believe much of all this. Is there people in the military that have thought about it? I'd say so. But no one has acted because it would have to be huge in manpower and resources to get past anyone protecting Dr. O.

I imagine there is a grain of truth somewhere in all that stuff. But it's so buried in speculation and out right fantasy with no way of having any kind of source that none of it can hold water.

I'll admit though it's a hell of a story. Probably make a great book or even a movie.

Quote:
And this was not picked up by Rush, Hannity, Fox, BBC, Pravda, Reuters etc, etc although published in the EU times???? Really?????
Even if this was all true those guys are just GOP cheerleaders that know all too well that both the big two parties have hands so filthy that they could not jump on this without exposing some of their cherished republicrats (republicrittters...?). Rush is a little less a cheerleader but the other guys have the short skirts with elephants on the rump.

The EU Times admits to not having many if any external sources for many stories.
fingerlicansresiz.jpg   tastycansresiz.jpg  

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-07-2013, 05:03 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post

Even if this was all true those guys are just GOP cheerleaders that know all too well that both the big two parties have hands so filthy that they could not jump on this without exposing some of their cherished republicrats (republicrittters...?). Rush is a little less a cheerleader but the other guys have the short skirts with elephants on the rump.

The EU Times admits to not having many if any external sources for many stories.

Uhhhhh..... The BBC, ultra-liberal Reuters, and Pravda are Republican cheer leaders????

Geez! I learn something new every day!

Carl von Clausewitz