Bass Pro Shop deal (NRA)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Bass Pro Shop deal (NRA)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Bass Pro Shop deal (NRA)

:::BASSPRO NRA SPECIAL OFFER:::

Bass Pro shop and NRA have teamed up with a special offer. Pay $25 for a 1
year membership to the NRA and get a $25 Bass Pro certificate and an NRA
duffel bag. Not a bad deal especially for us who go to Bass Pro every now
and then. I am not a spokesman for the NRA but I do believe they are one of
the best organizations supporting gun ownership in Washington.

If you're not a member, it's more important than ever.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

That's a great deal. Especially since my membership expired in December. Unfortunately, there are no Bass Pro Shops around here, but still...

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-12-2011, 06:14 PM   #3

If the bass pro shop in my area wasn't a dingy, ill-lit, unhelpful, idiotic, low selection store filled with uncaring and unknowledgeable clerks, I might consider this. But they're so bad in Saint Louis that I prefer to drive farther to go to Cabela's. Even a free $25 gift card won't make me go to cabelas.

There are two types of idiocy: Believing everything one is told without question, and never listening to what others have to say.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
That's a great deal. Especially since my membership expired in December. Unfortunately, there are no Bass Pro Shops around here, but still...
No problem. Use the certificate online and still save!

Old 01-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #5

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I've seen that Bass Pro Shops offer a 10% discount to military personnel from the 15th to the 22nd of each month. I haven't checked to see if this includes veterans or not though.

Old 01-14-2011, 02:39 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I had to renew my NRA membership, so I used this offer today. I save a few bucks, get an NRA range bag that's made in China and a gift certificate for Bass Pro. Now that I know I can use it online, this is a screamin' good deal.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 01-14-2011, 03:15 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 728 Times on 451 Posts
Likes Given: 1734

Our local Bass Pro Shop is a large, new 'un, and my wife likes it as much as I. So, I think a trip this weekend is in order.

Old 01-14-2011, 04:24 AM   #8

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Could be a good deal if going online to shop. I stopped shopping there online (I fish a bunch-I have more rods and reels than I will ever have firearms) because every dang time I would order something online, there was always one item that was out of stock and they would not let me know until I got the shipment. They would put the item on back order and it was up to me to cancel that item if I wanted to. They would not tell me when shopping online at checkout or adding to my cart. I mean every damn time I ordered, and I used to order about $1k a year from them. They lost my business when I sent an email asking why they did this and all I got was a standard thanks for contacting us email in return. Customer service never contacted me personally. Treat a customer no matter how little they spend right and you have a customer for life. None of my fishing buddies order from them anymore either. Plus, they are just as proud as Cabela's and Gander Mountain of their gear.

Anyway, rant over.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 01-14-2011, 04:27 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

In reality, I figure a $25. gift certificate will allow me to buy a ten dollar geegaw and pay the rest for shipping.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #10

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

LOL @ the chinese NRA rangebag.