Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Ban List Just Announced

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 02:10 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesmar

Just remember, buy a shovel, map location well. Put in lots of desiccant.

They won't get **** registered. I sold everything I have, gave the rest to crazy uncle billy, I have no idea what he did with them,
Hey you stole my plan!!!!

Old 02-01-2013, 02:24 AM   #62
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1677 Times on 1023 Posts
Likes Given: 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooSouth View Post
I'll be surprised if this passes the Senate. Shocked if it passes the House.

One thing's for sure folks, they ain't gonna quit making runs at our 2nd Amendment.
I think we should start a "Just Say No" campaign. Just Say No to gun bans, No to registration, No to tax stamps, No to buybacks... One Oklahoma brewer got it right before the election ... "Nobama"
nobamabrew.jpg  

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 02-01-2013, 03:04 AM   #63

Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

Yeah, they ain't getting **** from me lol

Old 02-01-2013, 03:35 AM   #64
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the RIGHT of the PEOPLE to keep and BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

These words mean more than that we as AMERICANS have the right to own military weapons, these words stand for FREEDOM!! The Founding Fathers knew that our nation, our republic, would someday become a dictatorship, just like it did in Rome, but they did not want us to become slaves of an empire like the people of Rome!! They gave us the RIGHT to TAKE AMERICA BACK!!! And we shall not stand by and watch AMERICA be DESTROYED!!! My BROTHERS, STAND YOUR GROUND, NO COMPROMISE!!!

MOLON LABE!!!!!

image-3051504823.jpg  

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
People Like This 
Old 02-01-2013, 04:15 AM   #65

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the RIGHT of the PEOPLE to keep and BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

These words mean more than that we as AMERICANS have the right to own military weapons, these words stand for FREEDOM!! The Founding Fathers knew that our nation, our republic, would someday become a dictatorship, just like it did in Rome, but they did not want us to become slaves of an empire like the people of Rome!! They gave us the RIGHT to TAKE AMERICA BACK!!! And we shall not stand by and watch AMERICA be DESTROYED!!! My BROTHERS, STAND YOUR GROUND, NO COMPROMISE!!!

MOLON LABE!!!!!
I stood there a 18yr old kid with tears in my eyes taking my oath as a new soldier. I was doing something Ive always wanted to do. I still believe in the oath I took in 1986 and I will defend the constitution until the day I die. Its simple. Right is right and wrong is wrong. There is no gray area for me.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:17 AM   #66

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

image-446219770.jpg I thought you all might enjoy this.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:13 PM   #67

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpinet6 View Post
I thought you all might enjoy this.
You even sure she has a cooch? Lol

Old 02-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #68

Liked 21 Times on 15 Posts

That's the ban list but you didn't include the exempt firearms list included in S.150 -- it just makes the complete lack of logic in this bill that much more obvious. Firearms specifically named as being exempt: the Ruger Mini-14 and Ruger Mini-30 (so long as they are the models without the deadly folding stock), the M1A and the SKS are all exempt -- she doesn't want to ban those for some reason.

Ruger Mini-14? 5.56, accepts high capacity box magazines, it's a semi-auto that is based on Ruger's AC556 assault rifle but it's fine to have one of those...it doesn't have that child killing pistol grip.

These people are completely clueless when it comes to firearms. If it looks scary we must ban it? Not entirely -- I found it really amusing that the CheyTac M200 is in the exempt list. Yes, I realize it is a bolt action but it is a HTI rifle - the .408 CheyTac is only about 7 times more powerful than a 5.56 with 4 times the effective range. Feinstein would have a stroke if she had the slightest understanding of the m200's capabilities.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:34 PM   #69

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben91

The world may never know. Lol

Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 PM   #70
Mommy, who lights the sun?

Liked 1677 Times on 1023 Posts
Likes Given: 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpinet6 View Post
The world may never know. Lol
This part of the world doesn't WANT to know!!!

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

axxe55 Likes This