Ban List Just Announced - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Ban List Just Announced


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 04:01 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MoreAltitude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 453
Liked 159 Times on 96 Posts

Default

Diane Feinstein should read this actual story from someone who knew the act of arming oneself was crucial to their sense of safety and protection...

"Less than twenty years ago I was the target of a terrorist group. It was the New World Liberation Front. They blew up power stations and put a bomb at my home when my husband was dying of cancer. And the bomb didn't detonate. [...] I was very lucky. But, I thought of what might have happened. Later the same group shot out all the windows of my home. [...] And,[b]I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."[b]

That someone was none other than Dianne Feinstein herself (circa 1995). Fact!!!!!
__________________
The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved

Last edited by MoreAltitude; 01-25-2013 at 04:13 AM.
MoreAltitude is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:06 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ShagNasty1001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,526
Liked 461 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreAltitude
Diane Feinstein should read this actual story from someone who knew the act of arming oneself was crucial to their sense of safety and protection...

"Less than twenty years ago I was the target of a terrorist group. It was the New World Liberation Front. They blew up power stations and put a bomb at my home when my husband was dying of cancer. And the bomb didn't detonate. [...] I was very lucky. But, I thought of what might have happened. Later the same group shot out all the windows of my home. [...] And,I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."

That someone was none other than Dianne Feinstein herself (circa 1995)
Hypocritical much?
ShagNasty1001 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:11 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gh0zt36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Micco,Florida
Posts: 1,489
Liked 263 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 373

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
Yup, .22's on there....the M1 garand, any threaded pistol...

Forced registration, and a $200 tax stamp on guns....
WTF!@?!@ I was like "where are .22Lr listed there ? " and then I read a little more closely and BOOM armalite ar-15 .22LR


So these people could care less about the caliber then and are just gunning <pun intended> for "scary looking guns" EFF THEM serious EFF FEINSTEIN and the lot of them .

What are they gonna do when no registers or turns in anything!?@
__________________
" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin
Gh0zt36 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:17 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,635
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooSouth View Post
I'll be surprised if this passes the Senate. Shocked if it passes the House.

One thing's for sure folks, they ain't gonna quit making runs at our 2nd Amendment.
How long till we know
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:21 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gh0zt36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Micco,Florida
Posts: 1,489
Liked 263 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 373

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig View Post
How long till we know
well it will be introduced to the senate then im sure sent to comitee <SP>? Then revised for final senate vote if it passes it will do the same in the house and if it passes there then it goes to the corporate fascist marxist dictator to be signed into law.


If they haul ass it could be law in a week or two?? My prediction is it will goto die in senate comitee
__________________
" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin
Gh0zt36 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:25 AM   #16
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
woody63m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 721
Liked 154 Times on 91 Posts

Default

Come and take them
woody63m is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:34 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AR10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glock Certified Armorer In Occupied USA
Posts: 2,268
Liked 1139 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Default

I did the Ruger thing today. Took less than two minutes. Please go there, and fill in your information! URGENT!

http://ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

http://ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

http://ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

http://ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

http://ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

http://ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

Last edited by AR10; 01-27-2013 at 05:42 PM.
AR10 is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:38 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mosin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,591
Liked 4762 Times on 2374 Posts
Likes Given: 1148

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
WTF!@?!@ I was like "where are .22Lr listed there ? " and then I read a little more closely and BOOM armalite ar-15 .22LR


So these people could care less about the caliber then and are just gunning <pun intended> for "scary looking guns" EFF THEM serious EFF FEINSTEIN and the lot of them .

What are they gonna do when no registers or turns in anything!?@


Three very popular rifles: The M1 Carbine (introduced in 1944 and for many years sold by the federal government to individuals involved in marksmanship competition), a model of the Ruger Mini-14, and most or all models of the SKS.

Any "semiautomatic, centerfire, or rimfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds," except for tubular-magazine .22s.

Any "semiautomatic, centerfire, or rimfire rifle that has an overall length of less than 30 inches," any "semiautomatic handgun with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds," and any semi-automatic handgun that has a threaded barrel.



http://www.nraila.org/legislation/federal-legislation/2012/feinstein-goes-for-broke-with-new-gun-ban-bill.aspx
__________________
Arbitrary enforcement of the law is the mark of tyranny. Citizens will always fight against it.
Mosin is offline  
dog2000tj Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:13 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,635
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post

Three very popular rifles: The M1 Carbine (introduced in 1944 and for many years sold by the federal government to individuals involved in marksmanship competition), a model of the Ruger Mini-14, and most or all models of the SKS.

Any "semiautomatic, centerfire, or rimfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds," except for tubular-magazine .22s.

Any "semiautomatic, centerfire, or rimfire rifle that has an overall length of less than 30 inches," any "semiautomatic handgun with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds," and any semi-automatic handgun that has a threaded barrel.

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/federal-legislation/2012/feinstein-goes-for-broke-with-new-gun-ban-bill.aspx
Just read something very interesteing and powerful the kind of power the libs are afraid of. Please pass this along

Miller vs US 1939
Miller possessed a sawed off shotgun which was said to be illegal at that time and was tried for it. He fought that the second amendment protected him. The supreme court rulled because the US military doesnt use that firearm it is unlawful. Your onky allowed to posses the type of firearms the military usses.

On another note

Bad Elk vs the US 1900
Elk was imprisoned and sentenced for death for the muder of a police officer. The officer was trying to arrest the man on false charges with which he had no evidence or warrent or probable cause. The supreme court rulled the killing was no wrong doing sense Elk was protecting him self and rulled any citizen can use any force, even lethal, if a government offical is tying to arrest someone on something that goes aginst the constitution and his rights

So we now have the power....get you some
Ultimate_sig is offline  
dog2000tj Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:19 AM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,635
Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Default

Bet everyones looking up those cases....enjoy the read and that **** eaten grin
Ultimate_sig is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
3 Gun Nation Season 3 on NBC Sports Dates and Times Announced jtischauser Competition Shooting 8 12-08-2012 06:14 PM
3 Gun Nation Season 3 on NBC Sports Dates and Times Announced jtischauser The Club House 0 08-05-2012 03:41 PM
just announced mountainman13 Politics, Religion and Controversy 42 06-20-2012 05:07 PM
Gun list michael345 General Rifle Discussion 42 06-17-2012 07:19 PM
The Great Firewall of Australia, announced zhuk Politics, Religion and Controversy 12 12-21-2009 08:02 AM



Newest Threads