Ban ALL guns NOW

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Ban ALL guns NOW

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ban ALL guns NOW

I understand guns don't kill people, people kill people, but guns make it much easier. You stand a better chance at defending yourself against a knife. Do you think as many mass killings could happen where one or two people kill multiple people, if they didn't have guns? The person is making the choice to kill, but they are using the gun, an efficient and effective weapon, to do it. If guns were completely banned, yes there would still be guns out there but a lot fewer, and it would be more difficult for people to get them, resulting in less gun deaths.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Ban all cars while your at it! If you don't like are country's constitutional rights, then perhaps you might want to move to the United Kingdom. If it wasn't for guns there would be no America where you can speak your views, and express your 1st amendment right. Unfortunately people will kill people till the end of time, rocks, sticks, knives, guns, cars or bombs you can't stop stupid!

Old 02-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #3

Liked 22 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I feel you're wrong on so many points I find it hard to dignify this thread with a response.

I'll tell you this though, responsible gun owners and CPL carriers are not the ones you need to be concerned about. Theyre guns are in safe and responsible locations. If you make guns illegal the only ones that will have them are the criminals leaving the rest of us undefended, because we are law abiding citizens that would end up not having the guns when the bad guys do. Bad guys will do bad things, period.

Your liberalism is going to ruin this country.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #4

Liked 32 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoastliberal View Post
I understand guns don't kill people, people kill people, but guns make it much easier. You stand a better chance at defending yourself against a knife. Do you think as many mass killings could happen where one or two people kill multiple people, if they didn't have guns? The person is making the choice to kill, but they are using the gun, an efficient and effective weapon, to do it. If guns were completely banned, yes there would still be guns out there but a lot fewer, and it would be more difficult for people to get them, resulting in less gun deaths.
So what you are saying, is that you only wan't criminals to have guns? And leave all the law-abiding citizens without efficient means of self defense? How do you explain the fact that in Switzerland, a country with very strong gun culture and a lot of civilian owned firearms, has very little crime committed with guns? By banning civilian owned firearms, you won't get the guns out of the hands of criminals.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:35 AM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8862 Times on 3838 Posts
Likes Given: 1383

While the poster is no longer with us, I am going to leave this post here.

First, people that enter a forum for the express purpose of starting a fight are know as trolls. They are totally lacking in manners in most things in life, and are similar to telephone sales people.

Second, your post(s) are based on asumptions and facts so flawed I doubt that I would live long enough to begin to correct them.

However, if firearms are as useless, dangerous and abhorrent as you seem to feel, I would suggest that you immediately begin a campaign to disarm all law enforcement officers where you live.

Finally, I would hope that you would seek counseling for the emotional problems you appear to have.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Closed Thread