Background checks to buy powder coming?? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Background checks to buy powder coming??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 04:43 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The Time Square Bomber was using a Propane bomb. The liberals are bleeding from their wounds. They are not going to get any of these idiot laws passed.
Bloombergs soft drink Ban was kicked out by the courts. Hell if they can not ban Dr. Pepper they will never ban Goex 3F.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:03 AM   #12
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1915 Times on 1105 Posts
Likes Given: 3905

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
The Time Square Bomber was using a Propane bomb. The liberals are bleeding from their wounds. They are not going to get any of these idiot laws passed.
Bloombergs soft drink Ban was kicked out by the courts. Hell if they can not ban Dr. Pepper they will never ban Goex 3F.
Looks like a run on Black Powder! I might just pick up an additional 1 or 2 one pounders for the pistol's in the morning.

Next, it will be the small camping propane tanks and the home grill ones. Idiots!

Quote from another forum:

Quote:
grrrrr....

in ANY quantity???

re-enacters will be screwed, hunters will be screwed...

Oh hell......

Bring it....

I ain't gettin any younger.

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 04-19-2013 at 05:05 AM.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:08 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
Looks like a run on Black Powder! I might just pick up an additional 1 or 2 one pounders for the pistol's in the morning.

Next, it will be the small camping propane tanks and the home grill ones. Idiots!

oh my god ...really. The background check for FIREARMS just got nixed.

note to banoholics anonymous members: Stop! just...stop...breathe. Now ....tie a boat anchor to your waist and go for a nice refreshing swim, it will calm you. forever.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-19-2013, 06:04 AM   #14

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Pressure cookers and cell phones will lead to the end of the world. Cookware will be the true Armageddon. And we have been worried about "Nukes".

Old 04-20-2013, 01:00 AM   #15

Liked 49 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Nope they won't enact BG checks on anything that is not a horrible "gun" related product, so pressure cookers, propane, fertilizer, all that is just fine...... just because powder is used ONE time tho and it is related to "guns" now we need limits and BG checks..... yep.... GO GO STUPID POLITICIANS!!!! LMAO

Old 04-20-2013, 01:03 AM   #16

Liked 49 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
oh my god ...really. The background check for FIREARMS just got nixed.

note to banoholics anonymous members: Stop! just...stop...breathe. Now ....tie a boat anchor to your waist and go for a nice refreshing swim, it will calm you. forever.
Oh come on man, lighten up a bit, I am pretty sure most of us here are just trying to have a little fun about the whole ordeal and talk about how absolutely stupid it is...... but if I missed something and people are being overly serious about it, I understand..... I don't think they are tho....