Backdoor gun control

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Backdoor gun control

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2014, 08:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Default Backdoor gun control

Please keep politics religion and controversy topics in the politics religion and controversy subforum.

Thanks,

JonM

Last edited by JonM; 04-10-2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: political spam
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-10-2014, 12:03 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 237 Times on 177 Posts
Likes Given: 381

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constitution View Post
This President claiming to bring transparency to the Executive branch instead has installed an iron curtain for any and all things that may not paint the President in a positive light, with the many scandals of this administration the mainstream media who blatantly leans left at least used to pre Obama actually do a little objective reporting when there was undeniable facts requiring further answers staring them in the face. They now walk in lockstep like the three monkeys hear no evil, see no evil,speak no evil as far as the Obama administration is concerned. The Legislative branch needs independent special counsel appointed for the many scandals of this Administration this President has seriously degraded our rights and freedoms protected by our U.S. Constitution. A President who does not uphold, protect and defend our U.S. Constitution who ignores, rewrites and negates federally legislated law, who uses funds appropriated by Congress for a specific purpose wherever he chooses, who uses regulatory agencies and departments as a fourth branch of government to punish opposing points of view and to drive his personal agenda unlawfully and unconstitutionally and by circumventing Congress. After all he says I have a pen(for executive orders) and a phone(to call regulatory departments and agencies) if Congress will not act to further my agenda I will. This is the authoritarian our U.S. Constitution is to be protected from. This is President Barack Obama. This should not be. Our Constitutionally protected rights and freedoms are under siege to the extent never before seen our freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, right of the people to keep and bear arms, and our privacy rights.The EPA Shut down the last lead smelting plant to drive a personal gun control agenda, repealing part of hipaa privacy law by the Dept. of health and human services to drive the same gun control agenda, Obamacare very pro abortion very anti 2nd amendment again driving a personal agenda. The act.theteaparty.net has an excellent 2nd amendment petition and an EPA petition discussing the last lead plant shutdown. The gunowners.org is also all over this abuse of power with easy editable email letters to Congress (no membership required) just click the take action tab. I will vote protect, uphold and defend our Constitution and the rights and freedoms it protects in 2014 and beyond those who support the authoritarian actions of this President be forewarned the people have been roused
Re: Kommifornia. We the people are having a two prong attack, at the Federal and State level.

Old 04-10-2014, 03:52 AM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

KaLifornia is being decimated by left wing liberal policies and our freedoms are rapidly being encroached on. It is a minority rule state with consideration for criminals and illegals. Sad. I will move from CA when I retire in a couple years. I am being forced from my home. I cannot stomach the minority rule government of left wing pigs.

May God make smooth the path you follow!

Airborne1 Likes This 
Old 04-10-2014, 04:11 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2033 Times on 1395 Posts
Likes Given: 772

What we have in Kommiefornia is mob rule. The joke may be true. California the land of fruits and nuts.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

widowmaker Likes This 
Old 04-10-2014, 04:22 AM   #5
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21988 Times on 12398 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
What we have in Kommiefornia is mob rule. The joke may be true. California the land of fruits and nuts.
i am sure some of the residents of California, including some of my family members really appreciate that comment.

California's politics are controlled by a few densely populated cities inhabited by liberals and liberal politicians. just like the state of New York. doesn't reflect the views or opinions of the entire state.

just saying, that you shouldn't make huge gross generalizations about the entire population of a state based on the few who control the political climate of that state.
Old 04-10-2014, 08:04 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrchops View Post
KaLifornia is being decimated by left wing liberal policies and our freedoms are rapidly being encroached on. It is a minority rule state with consideration for criminals and illegals. Sad. I will move from CA when I retire in a couple years. I am being forced from my home. I cannot stomach the minority rule government of left wing pigs.
I hear you. I retired recently but am waiting on the Mrs.

Old 04-10-2014, 08:08 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
I farm persimmon fruit trees and my neighbor farms walnut trees. These fruits and nuts are shipped worldwide and eaten by all.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5923 Times on 3093 Posts
Likes Given: 418

Politics by non sm outside the correct subforum, closed.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Closed Thread