AZ CCW information availability

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > AZ CCW information availability

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Question AZ CCW information availability

My CCW instructor told us that AZ police have coding on our name/license # that identifies to them if you have a CCW permit. My question is 1. Is that a true statement?, and 2. Do other states also have access to that infromation? My instructors' example was, " If you are pulled over for a traffic violation, the officer would see a flag (based on your license plate and/or drivers license), that shows you have a CCW permit.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here