awb petition - Page 16
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

awb petition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 04:37 AM   #151
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/federally-legalize-marijuana/Y3KVHZhl

Old 11-17-2012, 04:41 AM   #152

This is tedious. I suggest you go through and read the list yourself and sign what you agree with. I just signed the secession of CA petiton, and I am thinking of signing all of the secession petitions for all 50 states on principle, not because I want to see any of the states secede but because of the message it sends to Washington.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-17-2012, 05:10 AM   #153
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
This is tedious. I suggest you go through and read the list yourself and sign what you agree with. I just signed the secession of CA petiton, and I am thinking of signing all of the secession petitions for all 50 states on principle, not because I want to see any of the states secede but because of the message it sends to Washington.
I agree with the actual message, but not secession
People Like This 
Old 11-17-2012, 06:13 AM   #154
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig View Post
I agree with the actual message, but not secession
i happen to agree with the message. that certain groups of American people are tired of the government we have been forced to accept. that it is us that serves the government, and not vice versa. maybe the message we are tired of being treated as burdensome children who need the government to step in and have total control of our lives, and decide what's good for us. we as a nation functioned fine without government control, we either survived or we didn't. we were so much better off without government control. we as a nation prospered, and we endured hardships, and survived to become a stronger nation. we can be that nation again when we get the government to work for us, instead of us for it. this is the message we want sent to Washington DC. we are a country of citizens, not subjects.
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 11-17-2012, 06:19 AM   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i happen to agree with the message. that certain groups of American people are tired of the government we have been forced to accept. that it is us that serves the government, and not vice versa. maybe the message we are tired of being treated as burdensome children who need the government to step in and have total control of our lives, and decide what's good for us. we as a nation functioned fine without government control, we either survived or we didn't. we were so much better off without government control. we as a nation prospered, and we endured hardships, and survived to become a stronger nation. we can be that nation again when we get the government to work for us, instead of us for it. this is the message we want sent to Washington DC. we are a country of citizens, not subjects.
Until the voters wake the eff up and stop voting for incumbents and/or for just the Democrat or Republican it will continue. We need to shake things up in a major way and these petitions are a small but incredibly easy way of doing it.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-17-2012, 06:25 AM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

I couldnt agree more, i hear people say "oh politics....boring i dont get it" and turn right around and complain about it. I think its like showing a person with perfect vision there not blind and then they refuse to open thier eyes.
People Like This 
Old 11-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #157

OK guys, take a look at this petition. Please sign it!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/urge-congress-join-white-house-petition-process/TKjgmjhx?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm _campaign=shorturl

Old 11-18-2012, 04:42 AM   #158

Got feed back from congressmen kenny merchant....he is in our corner gentlemen. Thanks for all the help and i will continue to push this awb petition forward. Seems like our small idea has made a diffrence and that makes it all worth it.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-18-2012, 04:47 AM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig View Post
Got feed back from congressmen kenny merchant....he is in our corner gentlemen. Thanks for all the help and i will continue to push this awb petition forward. Seems like our small idea has made a diffrence and that makes it all worth it.
Good to hear! keep up the good work. The SignOn.org petition has all but stalled out, it currently has 150 signatures. The White House petition though has gained steam with 6676 signers. Lets keep pushing for people ti sign both!
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-18-2012, 04:54 AM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

Good to hear! keep up the good work. The SignOn.org petition has all but stalled out, it currently has 150 signatures. The White House petition though has gained steam with 6676 signers. Lets keep pushing for people ti sign both!
Will do, my days off are coming up and im going to put it all over fb.