Attn: NY residetns of Rockalnd, Westchester and Putnam counties - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Attn: NY residetns of Rockalnd, Westchester and Putnam counties

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 09:43 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1912 Times on 990 Posts
Likes Given: 1456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkava_4 View Post
What's the web address of the newspaper?

Are you saying people can go on their website and access
a list of all the gun owners in the state of New York?
"Attn: NY residetns of Rockalnd, Westchester and Putnam counties"

Read the first post in the thread for a link to the newspaper. It will take you to a map of residences where people that have gun licenses live in two downstate counties.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #32

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

^ Ok thanks. I found the link to the newspaper buried in the first paragraph of the opening post.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:44 AM   #33
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8220 Times on 4234 Posts
Likes Given: 9466

All you down-staters really have to figure out how to fix this crap, its those around you that hate the 2A not your brothers in Arms upstate who always have stood beside you. We just dont have the numbers upstate even when we vote Conservative 80%+ of the time.

My heart pumps for you, I can only guess how tough it must be living right in the middle of the Cesspool of Progress and epicenter of Orwell come to pass in our own lifetimes.

I dont know how we fix this but we better do something fast cause from where im looking, you folks trapped in the Blighted Suburbia and Cities are Phucked!
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #34

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
All you down-staters really have to figure out how to fix this crap, its those around you that hate the 2A not your brothers in Arms upstate who always have stood beside you. We just dont have the numbers upstate even when we vote Conservative 80%+ of the time.

My heart pumps for you, I can only guess how tough it must be living right in the middle of the Cesspool of Progress and epicenter of Orwell come to pass in our own lifetimes.

I dont know how we fix this but we better do something fast cause from where im looking, you folks trapped in the Blighted Suburbia and Cities are Phucked!
I don't understand, is this not a state wide law ? How would you not be equally phucked ? Not trying to stir the pot, maybe I'm not getting something.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #35

Liked 128 Times on 64 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post

All it would take for you 'northerners' to find yourselves in the same pickle barrels is a newspaper local to YOUR area making the same request to the state then publishing the same data in their newspaper...

eldar

Old 01-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #36
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8220 Times on 4234 Posts
Likes Given: 9466

I didnt say we werent equally screwed law wise, its just that were held hostage by Downstate Democrats. Upstate votes heavily Republican, always has.

Upstate is not the same as Downstate in any shape or form, not demographically, not ecologically, not environmentally nor culturally. Were like two completely different states. The only way to rebalanced NY is for the Downstaters to step up to the plate and start hitting back.

Im not too worried about a local paper round here outing gun owners like pervs, they would be out of business overnight and most every house would have a push pin in it anyways!
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-19-2013, 01:25 AM   #37

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

another update

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/nation/journal-news-map-listed-guns-permits-stolen-from-new-city-home-cops-say-1.4463741

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 01-19-2013, 01:31 AM   #38

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

the enemy is starting to cave http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/01/18/journal-news-takes-down-gun-maps/

keep up the pressure ... not until the Gannet COmpany is bankrupt ... the Journal News is out of print ... Janet Hasson, Cynthia Lambert and Dwight R Worley are unemployed and residents of NY's prison system!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 01-19-2013, 01:32 AM   #39

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Just list there address at the local Jail & Prison's for all the released prisoners to know where there will be no guns. With an open invitation to rob me!!!!!!!! Attn: NY residetns of Rockalnd, Westchester and Putnam counties - Legal and Activism

Old 01-19-2013, 02:25 AM   #40

Liked 188 Times on 149 Posts
Likes Given: 108

They finally took it down I just saw an article about it. I guess all it takes is for an honest person to have their guns stolen so these pieces of $hit can do god knows what with them. Wish there was an emoticon for furious.
Stag Model 2
Savage Model 11
Saiga 7.62x39
Mossberg MVP Varmint
Chinese T53 Mosin Nagant X2
53 Springfield M1 Garand