ATF seeks massive database - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > ATF seeks massive database

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 11:02 PM   #41
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1087 Times on 573 Posts
Likes Given: 637

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
You have never seen one of those fake road blocks, have you? The government puts up a government sign that says "Drug search station ahead" and then watches for people to take a early exit, presumably not to pee, and checks that car for drugs and such.

Can't believe much the federal government says.
Swinging from the govt.'s scrotum makes ones credibility equal 0. The record proves it so and where we stand today makes the statement irrefutable.

Old 04-08-2013, 11:08 PM   #42

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:

You have never seen one of those fake road blocks, have you? The government puts up a government sign that says "Drug search station ahead" and then watches for people to take a early exit, presumably not to pee, and checks that car for drugs and such.

But at least that a better argument than, "if it's on the internet..."
Old 04-08-2013, 11:14 PM   #43
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:

When the Government says something, you should take it seriously. You shouldn't believe everything they say, but you should at least take any threats against our rights very seriously.
Simply brushing it off as "well, it's on the internet, so it's probably not true" is a great way to eventually loose rights.

Old 04-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #44
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I love that sham roadblock, used to have one on 49 northbound from the gulf coast. It has sold some laundry detergent and upholstery cleaner, I tell ya.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-09-2013, 12:50 AM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2014 Times on 1191 Posts
Likes Given: 971

ALWAYS love your country, but NEVER trust your government!!!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

People Like This 
Old 04-09-2013, 12:57 AM   #46

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Freedoms are lost because controlling groups refuse to accept opposing views. Many times they are surprised that other people have views at all.

Old 04-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #47
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 693 Times on 326 Posts
Likes Given: 414

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Okay. I'll take your word for it.

I questioned them because I'd never heard of either site. And I never automatically trust anything on the internet that I'm not familiar with.
locutus, I’ve been reading cns and CFP for several years. IMO, they are good sites…

CFP is a conservative site and has some good writers, including the editor, Judi McLeod.
They feature such writers as Daniel Greenfield,Alan Caruba, J.D. Longstreet and many others. if you are interested, their home site is;
http://www.canadafreepress.com/

-------------

cnsnews says this about themselves:

http://cnsnews.com/

http://cnsnews.com/about-us

“... CNSNews.com was launched on June 16, 1998 as a news source for individuals, news organizations and broadcasters who put a higher premium on balance than spin and seek news that’s ignored or under-reported as a result of media bias by omission.

Study after study by the Media Research Center, the parent organization of CNSNews.com, clearly demonstrate a liberal bias in many news outlets – bias by commission and bias by omission – that results in a frequent double-standard in editorial decisions on what constitutes "news."

In response to these shortcomings, MRC Chairman L. Brent Bozell III founded CNSNews.com in an effort to provide an alternative news source that would cover stories that are subject to the bias of omission and report on other news subject to bias by commission.

CNSNews.com endeavors to fairly present all legitimate sides of a story and debunk popular, albeit incorrect, myths about cultural and policy issues….”

----------------------------

Whether these sites are your cup of tea or not, only you can decide. I do take issue with those who wish to attach the ‘Conspiracy’ label to either site.

ellis

Old 04-09-2013, 09:59 PM   #48
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5938 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 5487

ellis,

I clicked on CNS and one of the first things I saw was a sidebar link to "illuminati Watch." That's conspiracy stuff.

I scrolled down a bit and there was material from Alex Jones.

At that point, their credibility went to zero in my estimation.

I've read several articles from Canada Free Press, and there was a lot of conspiracy nonsense there as well.

Sorry, but conspiracy theories just alienate me.

Winston Churchill
nitestalker Likes This 
Old 04-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #49
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Sorry, but conspiracy theories just alienate me.
But, but...you are Borg? Can you not simply assimilate them into the collective?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:08 PM   #50
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5938 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 5487

Quote:
But, but...you are Borg? Can you not simply assimilate them into the collective?

We can. And WE WILL!

Winston Churchill
orangello Likes This