Assistant AG blames 2nd Amendment. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Assistant AG blames 2nd Amendment.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 03:20 PM   #11
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 754 Times on 438 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativH View Post
Any one of us, doing even a 10th of what these coniving morons have done, would be looking at the inside of a prison cell for many many years. It is about time we treated our elected officials and their direct reports the exact same way. When you or I break a law, we hurt a few folks at most. When these public officials do it, they affect entire classes of citizens typically, if not the entire nation.

Criminal prosecution, jail time, stripping them of their pensions and health care plan, loss of voting rights and other rights, and reparations to all injured parties would only be treating them equitably with the rest of us. Nothing excessive, just parity. Send that message clearly and Washington would be cleaned up overnight. Or a very deserted, but law abiding, city for the first time in about 200 years. I know, I know, here I go living in a dream world again.
HOW DARE YOU even SUGGEST that they are even close to being in the same class as us unwashed peasants!!! You should be given a firm lashing for even suggesting such a thing!! They are the ruling elite and are NOT subject to the same trivial laws we the unwashed masses are!!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 11-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #12

Liked 2615 Times on 1486 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Any one of us, doing even a 10th of what these coniving morons have done, would be looking at the inside of a prison cell for many many years. It is about time we treated our elected officials and their direct reports the exact same way. When you or I break a law, we hurt a few folks at most. When these public officials do it, they affect entire classes of citizens typically, if not the entire nation.

Criminal prosecution, jail time, stripping them of their pensions and health care plan, loss of voting rights and other rights, and reparations to all injured parties would only be treating them equitably with the rest of us. Nothing excessive, just parity. Send that message clearly and Washington would be cleaned up overnight. Or a very deserted, but law abiding, city for the first time in about 200 years. I know, I know, here I go living in a dream world again.
The real ball-breaker here for me is, these are THE VERY PEOPLE who

will shamelessly and mercilessly prosecute any and all of us, to the full

extent of the law, on all counts, every time.

Old 11-04-2011, 04:45 PM   #13
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Yeah, see here's the problem with Fast and Furious. They're

trying to hold out Eric Holder to the public as a scapegoat, the

Obama administration's sin-eater.

But let's look at what happens when the ATF pulls a raid.

EVERYTHING is confiscated. EVERYONE, EVERYONE, every

last person
is prosecuted, generally on multiple charges. And

I certainly hope those folks weren't working on a sun tan.

Now, we've not raided, ATF-smash in the door bully-boy style, but are

investigating wrong-doing, at ATF.

Why is the ATF, which abused the public trust, mishandled,

misspent, and wasted taxpayer funds, and participated in a string of

felonies for which the ATF itself prosecutes others mercilessly, being

treated with kid gloves?

We need to show our children that all who break the law are

subject to prosecution.

I don't want these ATF goons to escape into society scott-free

and live among us. They need to have their gun rights taken away for life.
The ATF falls under the Department of Justice and it's Holder's responsibility to be aware of and sign off on operations like F&F. Yes, absolutely - prosecute those in the ATF who did this. But go after Holder, too.

Diane Feinstein let slip the real motive behind F&F - that we need tighter gun control laws and possibly bans - and if it can be proved that the real agenda extends to Obama who is on record stating he wanted to impose gun-control "under the radar", then so much the better.

Old 11-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #14
fmj

Liked 754 Times on 438 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
The ATF falls under the Department of Justice and it's Holder's responsibility to be aware of and sign off on operations like F&F. Yes, absolutely - prosecute those in the ATF who did this. But go after Holder, too.

Diane Fineswine let slip the real motive behind F&F - that we need tighter gun control laws and possibly bans - and if it can be proved that the real agenda extends to Obama who is on record stating he wanted to impose gun-control "under the radar", then so much the better.
Fixed your typo for ya!!

I just received a letter in response to the letter i sent to my Rep. about this subject. Reading it i have even less hope that anything will come of this...maybe a few lower ranking folks will lose their jobs and get a swat on the pee pee and thats it.

Remember, my Rep. is a freedom loving, 2A supporter.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 11-05-2011, 03:56 AM   #15

Liked 1103 Times on 678 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Fixed your typo for ya!!

I just received a letter in response to the letter i sent to my Rep. about this subject. Reading it i have even less hope that anything will come of this...maybe a few lower ranking folks will lose their jobs and get a swat on the pee pee and thats it.

Remember, my Rep. is a freedom loving, 2A supporter.
Where is the letter! I wanna see it!!! You might consider even starting its own thread! Those are hot topics on more local forums (ie. Ohioans for Concealed Carry for me).

Lets see it!

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 11-05-2011, 08:35 AM   #16
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22315 Times on 12477 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

yeah stricter gun control laws. that will solve crime. they have been pushing this garbage for too many years. all it is a knee jerk reaction to try and rectify problems they created by passing gun control laws that never govern the ones that need to be controlled, the drug pushers, criminals and gangbangers. gun control laws should be simplified and streamlined that put the emphasis on criminals and not law abiding gun owners. my proposal, if you are a legal resident of this country and a law abiding citizen, you should have the right to own any weapon you choose and be granted a nationwide ccw permit. just my opinion.

Old 11-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #17

Liked 1103 Times on 678 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
yeah stricter gun control laws. that will solve crime. they have been pushing this garbage for too many years. all it is a knee jerk reaction to try and rectify problems they created by passing gun control laws that never govern the ones that need to be controlled, the drug pushers, criminals and gangbangers. gun control laws should be simplified and streamlined that put the emphasis on criminals and not law abiding gun owners. my proposal, if you are a legal resident of this country and a law abiding citizen, you should have the right to own any weapon you choose and be granted a nationwide ccw permit. just my opinion.
Good opinion! Its more likely to be accepted than mine...
2ndpermit.gif  

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 11-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #18
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22315 Times on 12477 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
Good opinion! Its more likely to be accepted than mine...
bigbyrd, i like your permit too, that works for me!

Old 11-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2617 Times on 1443 Posts
Likes Given: 4149

The entire Fast and Furious thing was an attempt by the US Injustice Dep't and their employee lapdogs to generate support for "assault weapons ban, round two". Yep, it backfired.

It's a crying shame that no high level employee of the BATFE or the office of the AG will ever be punished for this debacle. It goes without saying that no political apointee will ever face justice over F&F.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #20

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
HOW DARE YOU even SUGGEST that they are even close to being in the same class as us unwashed peasants!!! You should be given a firm lashing for even suggesting such a thing!! They are the ruling elite and are NOT subject to the same trivial laws we the unwashed masses are!!!
Indeed. They are part of and/or protected by the 1%.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”