Assault Weapons Ban Upheld in D.C. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Assault Weapons Ban Upheld in D.C.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 07:11 PM   #11
bkt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby
Kennedy and Thomas, when you analyze the majority of their votes, try very hard to follow the constitution, regardless of what and who appointed them.
If we're lucky the retard will be out shortly. (If the right can find a sane candidate).
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
As much as i try to look at it as the beer bottle being half full, i dont hold out much hope. I doubt the GOP, Libertarian, or Tea Party will find anything worth voting for so i will end up voting AGAINST the idiot.

And i really fear the idiot is gonna get a second term...there are just too many stupid people in this country that simply DO NOT get it!
So...we have a candidate who religiously sticks to the constitution, has always done so, has a 30 year (or so) voting record to back that up and we don't know who to vote for?

The problem isn't that the right candidate isn't making an effort. The problem is the electorate is terminally ignorant. (Not you guys...just voters as a group in general.)

Old 10-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #12
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
So...we have a candidate who religiously sticks to the constitution, has always done so, has a 30 year (or so) voting record to back that up and we don't know who to vote for?

The problem isn't that the right candidate isn't making an effort. The problem is the electorate is terminally ignorant. (Not you guys...just voters as a group in general.)
OH I have my candidate...and i am doing my best to spread the word.

BUT

your last paragraph supports my last paragraph.

Our idiot in chief will get a second shot at "fundementely transforming the US" or in terms we understand, complete and total annihilation of the constitution.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 10-10-2011, 07:43 PM   #13
fmj

Does it seem weird to anyone else that the last time i voted for the best guy for the job ( or so i thought) his initials were also RP??

Old 10-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #14

Why so few give Ralph Nader a chance is beyond me.

Quote:
As much as i try to look at it as the beer bottle being half full, i dont hold out much hope. I doubt the GOP, Libertarian, or Tea Party will find anything worth voting for so i will end up voting AGAINST the idiot.

And i really fear the idiot is gonna get a second term...there are just too many stupid people in this country that simply DO NOT get it!

Old 10-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #15

Quote:
Our idiot in chief will get a second shot at "fundementely transforming the US" or in terms we understand, complete and total annihilation of the constitution.
If you are mad at Obama for fundamentally changing the way things are supposed to work in this country, you must be really pissed at George W. Bush. He was the most radical politician we've had as president!

Old 10-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #16
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoinOrDieSaidBenFranklin View Post
Why so few give Ralph Nader a chance is beyond me.
We already have a commie in the White House.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #17

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
If you are mad at Obama for fundamentally changing the way things are supposed to work in this country, you must be really pissed at George W. Bush. He was the most radical politician we've had as president!
He didn't change anything!! All he's done is decided he has the right to bomb the he11 out of anyone he wants WITHOUT congressional approval.
That, and he wants all our money.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #18
fmj

Quote:
I agree, up until this clown we have in town now!

As i have stated many times previous, i am LESS than happy with the leadership we have had in my lifetime. Only Daddy Bush was decent.

Old 10-11-2011, 07:09 PM   #19

Liked 25 Times on 12 Posts

I think, if you want to really get down to it, the biggest offense here is that one man (or group) is determining what another man must consider to be 'reasonable'. I can determine on my own what I, a law abiding citizen, finds sufficient for myself. No one NEEDS a Lamborghini, but we don't force everyone to drive a Sedan. No one NEEDS an AR ( obviously exclusive to non LE citizens), but damnit what if I just WANT one? This WAS America ya know...

Old 10-11-2011, 10:47 PM   #20

Liked 1564 Times on 940 Posts
Likes Given: 358

Sorry about RP, cause he sure as hell ain't getting the Republican nomination, unless Romney politically explodes. (not likely)

The man can't go a week without a "self-inflicted wound". I somehow don't think he is all that bright. Besides, who wants another Texas governor?

The election is going to be close and it is going to be decided by conservative Democrats and Liberal Republicans. (the ones closest to the center) All of the hard right and left voters are already decided and split close to 50/50.

The Republicans best chance to take the Whitehouse is Romney. Like him or hate him, he is the only shot. If someone like RP or Palin or a combo of the two. (She is still running for VP) The progressives will come out of the woodwork to defeat them, and the folks in the middle will either vote for Obama, or just stay home. Better to give them a candidate that does not "inspire" the progressives; or it will be 4 more years.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Last edited by Chainfire; 10-11-2011 at 10:52 PM.