Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Assault weapons ban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 12:11 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamashooter68
Some things are worth fighting for. The 2nd amendment is one of them in my opinion. I just hope lots of others feel the way I do.
That's the attitude Im looking for. I will band up with anyone. We must stand against tyranny.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

People Like This 
Old 12-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #22

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

in 94' when the AWB was put into effect, there was a 10 year (sunset limit) which means ... you got it, in 2004 it went out the window...the world was nice and warm again and we could buy mags that held more than 10 rounds again... this is my concern, Obummma doesn't need anyones vote again. so the AWB is right around the corner and this time it won't have a limit or (sunset) on it. I don't believe or know of any LEO/military that would even think about going door to door for a shoot-out. so IMHO our AR-15 type weapons are safe"grandfathered" in. but like in 94' you won't be able to buy one new anymore. who knows what Washingtons political machine will do or drum up. as for me, I bought a bunch of 30 rnd P-mags for $9 each last week. worse case, I sell them for 9 each, best case... the ban passes and I sell them for a whole lot more either way I did'nt lose anything and I have that warm fuzzy feeling of gunpowder & lead security blankie. as for the 2nd Amendment? from MY COLD DEAD HANDS fellers...

Old 12-18-2012, 03:48 AM   #23

Liked 22 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Better safe than sorry. I bought 4 more 30 round Troy mags Saturday and plan to buy 6 more this Friday after payday.

Old 12-18-2012, 04:27 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 156 Times on 115 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post

That's the attitude Im looking for. I will band up with anyone. We must stand against tyranny.
Amen brother!
Old 12-18-2012, 04:35 AM   #25

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudW View Post
You better make arrangements then because its coming
Yeah Bud, with that attitude we might as well go ahead and turn them in. It baffles me how an american could so easily give up his God given rights. Bud, do you realize how many americans died protecting your rights that you dont seem to care about? What about all of us who have served and put our lives on the line? I did it with the constitution on my mind and in my heart and if I was physically able I would still be doing it. I knew that afternoon in 1986 that I could possibly lose my life if I took the oath and nothing has changed. Not for me.

Old 12-18-2012, 04:47 AM   #26

They're saying the NRA is being quiet and that they've closed down their Face Book page! I fried to find their FB page and was unable to find it, so either they have, or they never had one! I hope they don't pick now to lay down! I'm hoping they just shut it down because they were getting too many bad posts or something like that!

Old 12-18-2012, 04:52 AM   #27

This is all the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard. I live in ny so I'm seriously worried about my rights, its bad enough we already have pinned stocks on our ar's and a ten round mag limit. I recently just bought my first ar 15 and I'm worried its going to be ripped from my hands because of some idiots who have ruined it for all of us law abiding gun owners... Ive only been involved in the shooting world now for a few years and it is the only thing I've found to be a true escape from no matter what else is happening, but with all this I don't know anymore what's going to happen....

Old 12-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #28
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 77 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 9

If it goes as far as banning assault rifles How would they even prove who has them and who doesn't? I know it's different depending on which state you live in but here in Arizona they background check you upon purchase in a gun store but then you can go ahead and sell it privately and legally to anyone (of age) without any kind of paperwork or documentation proving you did so.

Old 12-18-2012, 09:37 AM   #29

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

I have heard many times from anti gun people and this administration. " guns like the AK47 and AR15 were not thought of when they wrote the constitution. " I paraphrased a little. Scary thing is if obummer gets 4 more Supreme Court justices, we could all be back to shooting muskets. I pray I'm wrong.

Old 12-18-2012, 10:06 AM   #30
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5880 Times on 2909 Posts
Likes Given: 6233

We cant stop them from trying to redefine our lifestyles but we can damn sure break them of the habit! Stop telling them were pissed and start showing them we can shut them down! We have talked this one to death and while the NRA and others are trying to save what they can, they will always give more than they get in return as the price they pay to sit at the table with Republi-Crats. Hit them where it hurts the most, right in the Pocket Books and Man Bags!

If your gonna buy a T-Shirt, why in the world wouldnt you buy a Remington one and wipe the grease off your chainsaw with the NFL Garbage! Jim Boehiem (Syracuse University BB Coach nearing his 900th SU win) came out against Guns last night on nationwide TV, my response is I will never buy anything that says SU on it again, pay to enter one of their facilities or suggest that anyone I know attend there even though both My parents were Alumni of SU.

You know they can tell the amount of sheeple watching any TV show within a couple points, let their ratings drop 25 points overnight and see what CNN says? Shut down 25% of the Book-Farce Accounts in the USA this week and watch change happen nearly instantaneously. Remove that Google Toolbar and dont use their search engine for a month or so, Google This F'ers!!!

Weve told them countless times before, its even written in our laws; they are not listening and no lifetime membership in any organization other than "The Free Citizens of The United States of America" is going to make a difference when dictators have the power of The US Government Skillcraft behind them. Break their banks and see if that changes their tune!