Assault weapon - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Assault weapon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2012, 11:30 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Another thing that bothers me is those who wish they new about guns talking guns with one who doesn't! I was chatting with friend at coffee place and the table next to us was idiot. He states in the conversation with another to it would seem that he new what he was talking about to one who has no idea? His quote "my body has a bunch of AK's and we can "shave" the firing pin down and make it semi-auto to full auto? Laughed so hard I coffee came out my nose and ears!..lol.

Old 08-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6576 Times on 3663 Posts
Likes Given: 6225

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbailnick View Post
Another thing that bothers me is those who wish they new about guns talking guns with one who doesn't! I was chatting with friend at coffee place and the table next to us was idiot. He states in the conversation with another to it would seem that he new what he was talking about to one who has no idea? His quote "my body has a bunch of AK's and we can "shave" the firing pin down and make it semi-auto to full auto? Laughed so hard I coffee came out my nose and ears!..lol.
Imbeciles.

They walk among us.

And they vote!

Old 08-07-2012, 09:30 PM   #33

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbailnick
Why can't we send people like this along with the liberals to a nice little colony on the moon?

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 08-07-2012, 11:53 PM   #34

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garadex View Post
Why can't we send people like this along with the liberals to a nice little colony on the moon?
A much quicker & cheaper solution, instead of sending them to the moon, just remove all the warning labels on all the products we use in this country.

The problem will sort its self out in a few months.
People Like This 
Old 08-08-2012, 12:46 AM   #35

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbailnick View Post

problem is, this jack@ss knows absolutely nothing about the names of parts (hence don't know jack $hit about semi-autos), but knows, or has been shown how to file the seer of a semi-auto kalashnikov to give it a "full-auto only" mode.

these a$$hole$ are the reason that our 2nd Amendment Rights are threatened!!!!

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 08-08-2012, 01:13 AM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1028 Times on 620 Posts
Likes Given: 225

sport utility rifle

Old 08-08-2012, 01:18 AM   #37
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21996 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
sport utility rifle
dang, Partdeux, that makes it sound like it should come with four wheel drive!

Old 08-08-2012, 01:24 AM   #38

Liked 11 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Should have told him "oh and make sure you slide the rear site bracket all the way to 1000, that puts your AK at full power." Dumbass.

I don't think I'm cool enough to play Spartan shouting "Molon Labe!". I'll just stick to being an American, firmly saying "Dont Tread On Me".

Old 08-08-2012, 01:31 AM   #39
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21996 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

personally i hate the term, assault rifle as much as i hate the term, sniper rifle. they are terms used by the media to make firearms look evil and threatening. i have heard so many idiots over the years, call a bolt action rifle with a scope a sniper rifle. any rifle used to assault someone else is an assault rifle by my definition. also unless the person that owns the rifle and is deployed as a sniper, it's simply a target rifle to me. no civilian as far as i am concerned owns a sniper rifle.

Old 08-08-2012, 01:38 AM   #40

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

it's simply a RIFLE. actually, mine are referred to as "my .270, my .22, my .243, muzzleloader, or .22 magnum," MOST ALL THE TIME!

i NEVER heard of an "assault rifle" until the late 90's to early 2000s. the "deadly, assault rifle" was simply called an AR or AR-15. now-a-days, i refer to mine as such (AR), but also refer to it as "my 5...5...6."

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Last edited by USEBOTHHANDS; 08-08-2012 at 01:41 AM.
PrimePorkchop Likes This