Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > article on potential ban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 504 Times on 321 Posts
Likes Given: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
The Police Chiefs will back this crusade. There will be billions of Federal dollars dumped into this project. Police and Mayors will have major funding and incredible control over the people.

You can read about this when the power of the German people was taken over by the Nazis. That all started with funding of National Health Care. It progressed from anti tobacco to gun control.
I wonder what the small print says on all the military hardware being sold to cities? My own small town picked up two Hummers for next to nothing. there are no free rides...
Old 01-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 504 Times on 321 Posts
Likes Given: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerunnerfury View Post
"...that would ban the sale or manufacture of about 120 firearms, including semiautomatic rifles and military-style handguns..." wtf is a military style handgun?
1911 .45

Old 01-06-2013, 04:39 PM   #13

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

SOuthern Illinois is a different human all together from the northern Illinois people. The southern Illinois are HARD WORKING PEOPLE and they are truly the $ machine of the state! But because Chitcago has the population #'S Chitcago makes everything look like it's them on paper making the $ ! Chitcago is a mess and has been getting very comfortable into bed with the UN ! And it wouldn't surprise me if they have UN help them get guns if there is to be a gun grab ! And well need I say more but "RED DAWN"

Quinn in Illinois is only making this whole ordeal now because the federal court slapped him with a mandatory ccw ! And I knew the scum bag would try this as a payback against the people ! I said it the moment I heard it Illinois doesn't want armed citizens at all !

And remember our new white house group is all part of the Chicago machine and they are pure communist in chicago . HEck the low life mayor stop chick fil e from opening new stores because ceo of chick fil e said he is against gay marriage ! wtf that is some childish crap. WE HAVE THE RIGHTS TO NOT APPROVE OF THINGS IN THE USA !!!!!! Doesn't mean we can stop it but yes we can say we don't like something and thats that !

Old 01-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #14

Liked 983 Times on 633 Posts
Likes Given: 244

It is not a "potential" ban, it is a "proposed" ban." It is important to understand the difference.

Nothing is about to come to a vote until the financial issues are dealt with. Who knows how long that will take.
By that time, if we don't have any more mass murders, the temperature of the country will have cooled on gun issues.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 01-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

There will be unintended consequences.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #16

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Chain I hate to burst your bubble but the only important thing to them at the moment is guns ! "And Hawaii also" ! The real agenda of these monsters is take our guns and slap us with all kinds of insane rules and laws! And trust me I will not be subject to these idiot monsters insanity and la la land thinking !

Point is they want us unarmed for some reason and that is the main objective ! I am not some big conspiracy theory kinda guy but I am wondering allot about the depopulation theory and only way you could depopulate is to take away protection first !

Old 01-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #17

Liked 4781 Times on 2677 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Chain that sword cuts on both sides. Obama can issue a Presidential ruling. And then wait for the congress to act on it. The votes maybe months in comming. New laws are like Ticks in a long haired dog they are damn hard to remove once the blood sucking starts.

Old 01-06-2013, 05:15 PM   #18

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
It is not a "potential" ban, it is a "proposed" ban." It is important to understand the difference.

Nothing is about to come to a vote until the financial issues are dealt with. Who knows how long that will take.
By that time, if we don't have any more mass murders, the temperature of the country will have cooled on gun issues.
Hey Chainfire aren't you the same man that said, "President Obama is not coming for your guns. Stop watching/listening to Glenn Beck and Fox News". Paraphrased but accurate. Yea, like I'm really going to listen to you on this matter. May your mosin collection be the first guns to meet the band saw because you have said many times what obama is doing is lawful and constitutional.

NEVER FORGET

Last edited by downsouth; 01-06-2013 at 05:41 PM.
People Like This 
Old 01-06-2013, 05:21 PM   #19

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

Once it is proposed, doesn't it become potential?

-Matt

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-06-2013, 05:21 PM   #20

Liked 983 Times on 633 Posts
Likes Given: 244

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Hey Chainfire aren't you the same man that said, "President Obama is not coming for your guns. Stop watching/listening to Glenn Beck and Fox News". Paraphrased but accurate. Yea, like I'm really going to listen to you on this matter. May your mosin collection be the first guns to meet the ban saw because you have said many times what obama is doing is lawful and constitutional.
I said it, and as of now it remains true. Throw it in my face when the blue helmets show up in your driveway, and I will apologize. Until then, try to be patient.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan