Article: Law Enforcement vs. the 2nd Amendment - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Article: Law Enforcement vs. the 2nd Amendment

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #11
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7138 Times on 3910 Posts
Likes Given: 14442

What about lawyers and IRS collection agents?

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Old 09-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 507 Posts
Likes Given: 49

If the person that wrote that was a federal Leo then I have some ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell. That rant had so many spelling and grammar errors it had to be a libturd sitting in his mamas basement. I'd forward that to the FBI cause someone posing as a federal Leo is a crime.

this message was sent using my Barrett 50 straight to your brain.

Old 09-27-2013, 07:30 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
Truly! I was an auditor for the state for a decade; I accepted the general public's opinion of auditors as part of the job. I knew I wasn't there to nurse abandoned baby animals back to health; I was there to do my job and make sure state programs got funded and that everyone paid their fair share.

It was NOT the first thing I would mention when I met somebody for the first time, as the very words "state tax auditor" could give them an almost evil impression of me. Luckily I could mention my part-time teaching position when employment came up.

You don't become a sanitation worker if turned up noses bother you, and you shouldn't become a LEO if turned up noses bother you.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

People Like This 
Old 09-28-2013, 05:31 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 660 Times on 403 Posts
Likes Given: 3680

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
I have a couple of friends that are lawyers. They aren't scum. They're actually nicer people than I am.

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 09-28-2013, 09:03 AM   #15

Likes Given: 2

I think if they want to make firearms illegal, they should make things like heroin and cocaine illegal. Oh wait, they did. So making firearms illegal is going to solve all our issues? Nope. Look at the u.k. They have fewer gun related deaths and accidents opposed to North America. Minus Mexico.....but how many bombings a year, or week, do they have?how often do you hear about subways being blown up, buses? More then here. People are not meant to be restricted. If you remove firearms, there are many other weapons to commit crimes with. Like bombs and knives. Are they going to take away spoons next "in case" someone chokes? Scissors? Not likely.
There is no physical way to remove harm from our streets, entirely. If there was, it'd of happened by now. They remove firearms, there would be more gun smuggling and black markets for it. It will help a bit, temporarily, but it's pretty wasteful. Instead of trying to remove rights, why not house the homeless? Feed the starving? That seems more helpful to me. The money used to eliminate guns could be put elsewhere. I read that there is enough empty houses and homeless, every homeless person could own 6 houses in the states. And Obama is worried about guns?

Old 09-28-2013, 09:21 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun_tymes View Post
I think if they want to make firearms illegal, they should make things like heroin and cocaine illegal. Oh wait, they did. So making firearms illegal is going to solve all our issues? Nope. Look at the u.k. They have fewer gun related deaths and accidents opposed to North America. Minus Mexico.....but how many bombings a year, or week, do they have?how often do you hear about subways being blown up, buses? More then here. People are not meant to be restricted. If you remove firearms, there are many other weapons to commit crimes with. Like bombs and knives. Are they going to take away spoons next "in case" someone chokes? Scissors? Not likely.
There is no physical way to remove harm from our streets, entirely. If there was, it'd of happened by now. They remove firearms, there would be more gun smuggling and black markets for it. It will help a bit, temporarily, but it's pretty wasteful. Instead of trying to remove rights, why not house the homeless? Feed the starving? That seems more helpful to me. The money used to eliminate guns could be put elsewhere. I read that there is enough empty houses and homeless, every homeless person could own 6 houses in the states. And Obama is worried about guns?
You do understand the reason they are trying to ban law abiding citizens from having firearms, right? And no, it's not because of "gun crime".

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 09-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #17

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason609 View Post
You do understand the reason they are trying to ban law abiding citizens from having firearms, right? And no, it's not because of "gun crime".
Yes, I do. I've had a few of these talks before. I'm just throwing more into it.

Old 09-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun_tymes View Post
Yes, I do. I've had a few of these talks before. I'm just throwing more into it.
Trying to use logical reasoning against the antis isn't going to do anything. I learned this many years ago.

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 09-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #19

Liked 47 Times on 33 Posts

Apparently that "LEO" didn't get the memo from SCOTUS on the Heller and McDonald decisions, affirming the individual right to bear arms

Old 09-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #20

Liked 47 Times on 33 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcilten
Apparently that "LEO" didn't get the memo from SCOTUS on the Heller and McDonald decisions, affirming the individual right to bear arms
Hit send before I was finished. I'm in Federal Law Enforcement, granted as a Correctional Officer, but I absolutely support our God given right to own firearms. Further, I am an oath keeper. I remember raising my right hand and swearing to defend our sacred Constitution, in my current profession, and when I took the oath from my time in the Marines. It sickens me that so many seem to forget their oath of office, and would arbitrarily deny rights just because they don't agree. It is truly frightening that those types of people are in a position of power over others.

Closed Thread