Armed march on dc - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Armed march on dc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013, 02:29 PM   #61
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

It's hard to say how much of the event was fake. However, a cute young girl who marched in Obama's "parade" was shot and killed in Chicago a few days thereafter.

Old 05-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #62
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2111 Times on 1141 Posts
Likes Given: 3177

Quote:
Hell, Obama couldn't even cover up Benghazi, where they were all federal employees. How's he going to cover killing 20 little kids in the homeland?
Bingo!!!

The US government could not keep atom bomb design information secret when the survival of the country depended on it. Nearly from day one folks involved in the project were giving design information to the Russians. The white house could not keep the Watergate break-in under wraps. The IRS could not keep their hassling of conservative organizations secret.

Now several folks on this site are proposing that the government murdered 20 kids and six teachers in a conspiracy to pass gun control and kept it under wraps-totally incredible!!!! Was the government involved in the CO theatre murders or the murders at the Gifford rally too?

Last edited by alsaqr; 05-15-2013 at 03:09 PM.
People Like This 
Old 05-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #63

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

I know our Government never slaughtered the 20 innocents,but the tail was never pined on the donkey ether by the Government!

It was Adam Lanza and above all"his Mother"who was in complete denial,that her Son was one mentally unbalanced insane critter,but rather what does she do,she goes out and buys guns for Adam to play with.

Why didn't the powers to be announced the above,instead of coming after you and me and millions of other gun owners?

Upon the NEWS of the Sandy Hook massacre,my Family and I were sick and grieving,for the the victims the Parents loved ones,and for all the first responders.

Adding insult to injury,a few days after the tragedy in the middle of the night,New York Governor "Andy Boy Cuomo" with the stroke of the pen,labeled me my Sons Grandchildren my Family as Felons,as I previously posted!Hello Andy Boy You Liberal Money Ganster,Your Just Like Your Father Was!

Old 05-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
The main guy is an Afghan war vet and Marine,
I do not think he is going to piss in his pants.
OH I think he'll do more the piss his paints,carrying a gun as a form of intimidation,can be considered a violent act,toss in the overthrowing of our Government.

The Feds have a place for people of that ilk,it's called solitary confinement of a violent criminal,living in a 10'x12' World,and being fed through a slot in the door,soon insanity sets in like rigamorits,your a living dead man sitting on a hard bunk.,

Old 05-15-2013, 03:53 PM   #65
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

If he continues with the fiasco, he may get a bunch of innocent (but not too bright) people crippled, maimed, or killed, and some thrown into a home they'd rather not be in.
From his record in the Corps, he spends a lot of time rebelling against justified authority, without thinking about the consequences. I just hope the event gets called off. We really need to get things straightened out in Washington and in some of our state governments, but to lead a small group of idiots in a "charge of the light brigade" in DC is like an ant crawling up an elephant's leg with rape on his mind.

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 05-15-2013 at 03:58 PM.
HankStone Likes This 
Old 05-15-2013, 05:13 PM   #66
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1013 Times on 538 Posts
Likes Given: 579

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
but to lead a small group of idiots in a "charge of the light brigade" in DC is like an ant crawling up an elephant's leg with rape on his mind.
Nice analogy.

This idiotic move could very well bring the battle to every LAC's doorstep. If we ever had a moral high ground this would eviscerate it in a muzzle flash.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:35 PM   #67

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNGMSTR View Post
Nice analogy.

This idiotic move could very well bring the battle to every LAC's doorstep. If we ever had a moral high ground this would eviscerate it in a muzzle flash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UozWJTuhbMQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just say'n

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 05-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #68
Troll Scout
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1013 Times on 538 Posts
Likes Given: 579

Now's not our time, it will come soon enough without a buffoon leading a march on DC right after we beat back the insane proposed gun laws at the fed level.

Old 05-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
Message Recived!!
Old 05-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #70

Liked 4786 Times on 2315 Posts
Likes Given: 1478

This is the second thread on this topic and once again a chorus of 2A advocates cant seem to fathom an armed protest where something does not go horribly wrong?

Never mind that we've had armed protests at State Houses, City Hall meetings, and various other government buildings all across the country since Newtown with zero incidents...

Was there an ND... Violent LEO reaction... or massacre somewhere in the US that I missed during all of the previous protests? If so... someone please share a link.

I don't know Kokesh, his past, or his financial status... but he seems willing to get arrested as an act of Civil Disobedience in the face of unconstitutional and unjust laws... AND I CAN SUPPORT THAT.

Regarding the opinions of many of my friends here at FTF... all I can say... Is thank god NONE of you were advising Dr. Martin Luther King back in Selma.

Bunch of Nancies!

Tack