Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Armed march on dc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5177 Times on 2954 Posts
Likes Given: 4394

I think these big badass macho wannabes who feel ten feet tall with a gun in a crowd of buddies will piss their pants when they see a police SWAT formation and a couple of armored vehicles.

Golda Meier.
People Like This 
Old 05-14-2013, 11:26 PM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
I think these big badass macho wannabes who feel ten feet tall with a gun in a crowd of buddies will piss their pants when they see a police SWAT formation and a couple of armored vehicles.
The main guy is an Afghan war vet and Marine,
I do not think he is going to piss in his pants.

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

towboater Likes This 
Old 05-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #53
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1969 Times on 1060 Posts
Likes Given: 2937

Kokesh never served in Afghanistan; he served in Iraq. Kokesh was a sorry Marine.

Quote:
After graduating in 1999, he signed up for the United States Marine Corps Reserve at the age of 17. Having completed Marine Combat Training at Camp Pendleton, "he reported to his reserve unit in Pico Rivera, California in order to attend Claremont McKenna College" as a psychology student.[13] During his junior year, he was deployed to Iraq in February 2004, and was soon stationed in Fallujah.[13][6] Upon returning from Iraq, Kokesh resumed his studies and completed his Bachelor's degree at Claremont. Kokesh has learnt Arabic for his tenure in Iraq.[14]

Marine Corps service [edit]

In 1999, Kokesh enlisted in the United States Marine Corps Reserve.[14] In 2004, he served in Fallujah.[15] He was a liaison between the U.S. military and Iraqi civilians as a member of the 3rd Civil Affairs Group.[1] He also worked a security checkpoint while in Iraq.[16] He brought home a pistol from Iraq in 2004[14] in violation of military rules, which prevented his return for a second Iraq tour.[16] Kokesh "had risen to the rank of sergeant after three-and-a-half years in the Reserves" and "was demoted to corporal and soon thereafter discharged honorably with a re-enlistment code that basically said, 'you can't re-enlist.'"[16] Having experienced combat in Fallujah, Kokesh received the Combat Action Ribbon and the Navy Commendation Medal after his honorable discharge from active duty.[17]

Following his discharge, and during a March 19, 2007 anti-war protest he attended, Kokesh was still a member of the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR);[16] after being identified in a photo caption in the Washington Post,[18] "on March 29, a Marine major sent him an e-mail to tell him he was being investigated for misconduct by appearing at a political event in uniform. Kokesh responded, telling the major what he thought" and used an expletive in his reply, resulting in an additional misconduct charge.[16]

Hearing [edit]

In May 2007, a hearing was convened to consider changing Kokesh's military discharge from "honorable" to "other than honorable" on two points:[16][19] "Disrespect toward a Superior Commissioned Officer," and violating "Wearing of the uniform" regulation.[20] The panel recommended Kokesh be given a "general

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh
Old 05-15-2013, 12:17 AM   #54
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

I finally got around to watching the interview on ...ugh...Alex Jones (I feel dirty) At 7:40, Kokesh does indeed refer to a government overthrow and at 9:40 that position is clarified and kind of watered down. However, by the end of the interview, I got the feeling that he really is just going for the spectacle of himself and his march being held at their side of the Potomac by law enforcement because they're violating local OC laws. I hope for all our sakes that's the highlight.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-15-2013, 02:11 AM   #55
Camo, you are lucky to see it.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 1703 Times on 942 Posts
Likes Given: 5195

I don't know anything about the guy. Didn't watch his video (rural bandwidth).

If he wants to overthrow the government and post it on You-Tube, he deserves attention, just not mine.

Now if some wants to restore our government to what our forefathers had in mind. I'll rally with my vote.

People Like This 
Old 05-15-2013, 02:42 AM   #56

Liked 21 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default Wow. I am impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
I wanted to add

- The so-called green movement on the solar companies and electric car/battery companies that have gone bust after taking tax payer dollars.

- The intrusion by the FDA on farms
- The EPA with their regulations and the current push for E85 gas.

The Sandy Hook thing never passed my "smell" test either. But I thought I was the only one. Hm.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:55 AM   #57
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1153 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 1722

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPistol View Post
The Sandy Hook thing never passed my "smell" test either. But I thought I was the only one. Hm.
Nope. You're not the only one. There are a few million of us. Some of the "grieving family" members in the video's are dead ringers for actors in commercials, and in bit parts in the movies.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #58
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1153 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 1722

Welcome to the Forum, MissPistol.
Be prepared, it's full of people with varying opinions, and nobody is bashful about expressing them. If somebody gets to be kinda abrasive when they disagree with you, don't take it to heart. The same guy will be your staunch supporter on the next thread. We have two common goals here:
1. Defend the 2nd Amendment and our right to keep and bear arms.
2. Defend the entire Constitution, especially the Bill of Rights.
They all support each other, and our freedom as Americans.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #59

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPistol View Post
I keep getting told my tin foil hat is too tight with my opinions about that. No, you're not alone.

Back t topic.

I have said I have no issue with anyone looking to voice their grievance with government. But if you break the law you should expect and accept what you have coming,..

The more I read about this guy organizing the event the less I like about him. If this march does come to pass I could easily see it going bad really fast. Weather him of one of his minion start it or not. They will have started it.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-15-2013, 01:41 PM   #60
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5177 Times on 2954 Posts
Likes Given: 4394

I'm curious. Does anyone here really think that our government actually killed 20 little 6 YO kids??\

And would anti-Obama orgs like Fox news, actually help cover it up?

And Reuters, LaMonde, Pravda etc,etc,etc really ignore it???

Would the hundreds of folks that were actually there, including LEOs, firefighters, paramedics, other teachers, local hospital admins, nosy neighbors, etc all cooperate??

What about the father of one of the children who testified against the AWB???

Are they all co-conspirators?? I don't buy into that.

Hell, Obama couldn't even cover up Benghazi, where they were all federal employees. How's he going to cover killing 20 little kids in the homeland?

Golda Meier.

Last edited by locutus; 05-15-2013 at 01:45 PM.
People Like This