Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Armed march on dc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #431
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4544 Times on 2196 Posts
Likes Given: 1352

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot61 View Post
The March ended the second He got busted at the pot rally I been doing more thinking on how to DEAL with DC and a March isn't in the picture
DC is a 10 mile square piece of land Right? and how many roads and bridges feed that real-estate 15-20?? block em' Shut em' down
just another thought
Armed Blockade? I like it!

Old 06-10-2013, 05:33 PM   #432

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Once you start interfering with private citizen's right to travel, you're opening up another can of worms.

Old 06-10-2013, 06:33 PM   #433
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1097 Posts
Likes Given: 1123

Yes and after reading the posts here in this thread. As I stated I believe totally in our Second Amendment. But this lame brain idiot is going to stir a S Storm with this crazy Idea and provide an opportunity for them to attack us. I remember what the administration did with the T Party demonstration in the past. They sent government infiltrators to be in with the group when then shouted racial obscenities and officials and who got blamed! The T Party of course because they do not align themselves with the Obama Administration. And also bussed union thugs in to create fights and havoc! So the Liberal News made every attempt to discredit a peaceful rally and play the race card. Of course that certain party always plays the race card when they are loosing or not getting their way. In a addition Joe the plumber was run through the mill as well as the recent Fox News Reporter for putting the big O on the spot in front of the American public. Now this idiot comes along with the gun march issue after we just kicked their Arsses over the liberals last attempt to pass all kinds of laws on our weapons and checks. And He and his group are going to march on Washington armed! All it will take is one infiltrator sent by the government or one wacko to fire a shot and the Libs will launch an even stronger attack on our Second Amendment and Constitutional Rights. And we will be made out to be the gun crazed lunatics. I guess at this point I would ask is the march still on for July 4th? I hope not and pray he and the group will not give Obama and company the fuel and a greater opportunity to attack our rights! If they were in the process of taking our weapons at this time or physically attacking our right to bear arms then my vote would be to get it on! No bars held!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 06-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #434

Liked 4544 Times on 2196 Posts
Likes Given: 1352

Hey Sniper... a bit late to the party?

This was called off long ago... were just playing with it now...

...and... I think you meant "No Holds Barred?"

Tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
Yes and after reading the posts here in this thread. As I stated I believe totally in our Second Amendment. But this lame brain idiot is going to stir a S Storm with this crazy Idea and provide an opportunity for them to attack us. I remember what the administration did with the T Party demonstration in the past. They sent government infiltrators to be in with the group when then shouted racial obscenities and officials and who got blamed! The T Party of course because they do not align themselves with the Obama Administration. And also bussed union thugs in to create fights and havoc! So the Liberal News made every attempt to discredit a peaceful rally and play the race card. Of course that certain party always plays the race card when they are loosing or not getting their way. In a addition Joe the plumber was run through the mill as well as the recent Fox News Reporter for putting the big O on the spot in front of the American public. Now this idiot comes along with the gun march issue after we just kicked their Arsses over the liberals last attempt to pass all kinds of laws on our weapons and checks. And He and his group are going to march on Washington armed! All it will take is one infiltrator sent by the government or one wacko to fire a shot and the Libs will launch an even stronger attack on our Second Amendment and Constitutional Rights. And we will be made out to be the gun crazed lunatics. I guess at this point I would ask is the march still on for July 4th? I hope not and pray he and the group will not give Obama and company the fuel and a greater opportunity to attack our rights! If they were in the process of taking our weapons at this time or physically attacking our right to bear arms then my vote would be to get it on! No bars held!

Old 06-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #435

Liked 14 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 12

I only suggest to block Goods and services, you know Food, Water, Fuel all the amenities that the Crooks need kinda like all the blockades they put on other countries maybe even a NO Fly Zone too!!

Last edited by TexasPatriot61; 06-10-2013 at 11:56 PM.
beastmode986 Likes This 
Old 06-11-2013, 01:08 AM   #436

Liked 9199 Times on 5056 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot61 View Post
I only suggest to block Goods and services, you know Food, Water, Fuel all the amenities that the Crooks need kinda like all the blockades they put on other countries maybe even a NO Fly Zone too!!
Wouldn't be a bad idea if there were ONLY politicians and government there.

But aren't there civilian residents?