Armed march on dc - Page 42
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Armed march on dc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2013, 04:57 AM   #411
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5007 Times on 2428 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

From what I saw, Kokesh was arrested for "resisting arrest"? Held for several days at a Pinko Fed Building in Philli on BS charges... and I assume has now been released?

I saw the arrest and it was BS. Don't know how many days he was held but that was BS as well.

Frankly... If he's had enough... He's more than justified to draw down on the next gestapo thug why tries to molest him.

Just my .02 cents.

Personally... I hope he has more control than that... because I'm sure it what the goobermint wants.

I also think that abandoning the DC march is a mistake. The "martyr" card is powerful and he'd have been better of to play it while sticking to his original plan and message.

Tack

Old 06-02-2013, 02:36 AM   #412
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
From what I saw, Kokesh was arrested for "resisting arrest"? Held for several days at a Pinko Fed Building in Philli on BS charges... and I assume has now been released?

I saw the arrest and it was BS. Don't know how many days he was held but that was BS as well.

Frankly... If he's had enough... He's more than justified to draw down on the next gestapo thug why tries to molest him.

Just my .02 cents.

Personally... I hope he has more control than that... because I'm sure it what the goobermint wants.

I also think that abandoning the DC march is a mistake. The "martyr" card is powerful and he'd have been better of to play it while sticking to his original plan and message.

Tack

From what I've read Kokesh made his last statement (see my last post for text) from inside jail. I think he's still being held, could be wrong.

As for the arrest itself, I'll tell you exactly what happened. A couple fed's find Kokesh at a rally and start asking questions about his march, but not in a polite way. Just this side of thuggery seems more like it. Their trying to get a reaction so they keep goading him. Finally, Adam realizes that he doesn't take sht from anyone and decides he's had enough. The fed's suddenly get all nice like and mention that he's breaking some obscure ordinance, interfering with an investigation or some such BS. Kokesh flips out and it's all over.

Remember, anyone can end up in jail for having a tail light out. You don't even have to be drunk. Just tell the cop to go **** himself repeatedly....you'll get there.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-02-2013, 04:32 AM   #413
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8839 Times on 5115 Posts
Likes Given: 11538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
Remember, anyone can end up in jail for having a tail light out. You don't even have to be drunk. Just tell the cop to go **** himself repeatedly....you'll get there.
If you do it right you won't go to jail. I have (in my younger days) gotten away with telling cops to go F themselves several times. Never once have I been behind bars.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 06-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #414
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
If you do it right you won't go to jail. I have (in my younger days) gotten away with telling cops to go F themselves several times. Never once have I been behind bars.
Well, that's why I qualified my advice with the word "repeatedly," and the LEO you happen to be dealing with on that day plays a huge factor. I'm just sayin that getting behind bars can easily be avoided with the right attitude.

I've actually been wondering lately if Kokesh really cared about getting arrested. Maybe he decided on the spot that he wanted to. I mean, that is right out of the protester's playbook. Martyrdom is a powerful motivator to rabid followers. Not for me of course....I couldn't possibly care less. The guy seems a bit too close to the crazy edge for my taste in role models and he's got the kind of ego that gets mistaken for charisma.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
People Like This 
Old 06-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #415

Liked 70 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 49

If I thought this kind of thing could go peaceful and it was not this loony piece of trash(while I agree with the sentiment behind the march now marches I cant stand him as a person one bit) I would attend. However, I don't feel this can go peacefully simply because I feel the government will take this as a provocation and try to arrest the marchers, some of whom will then open fire. That is what I think will happen in the marches on state capitols especially in places like NY, CA, CO, and IL.

Old 06-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #416

That is why the only thing you EVER say to a cop is...

I'm sorry Officer... but I don't answer questions. Am I being detained, or am I free to go?

The fact that a Cop struck up a conversation in the first place is proof that he has nothing to arrest you for... and is fishing.

I sure wish folks would wise up and stop playing the roll of the fish.

Tack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
From what I've read Kokesh made his last statement (see my last post for text) from inside jail. I think he's still being held, could be wrong.

As for the arrest itself, I'll tell you exactly what happened. A couple fed's find Kokesh at a rally and start asking questions about his march, but not in a polite way. Just this side of thuggery seems more like it. Their trying to get a reaction so they keep goading him. Finally, Adam realizes that he doesn't take sht from anyone and decides he's had enough. The fed's suddenly get all nice like and mention that he's breaking some obscure ordinance, interfering with an investigation or some such BS. Kokesh flips out and it's all over.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #417
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1230 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
That is why the only thing you EVER say to a cop is...

I'm sorry Officer... but I don't answer questions. Am I being detained, or am I free to go?

The fact that a Cop struck up a conversation in the first place is proof that he has nothing to arrest you for... and is fishing.

I sure wish folks would wise up and stop playing the roll of the fish.

Tack
There is a great video made by a lawyer named James Duane on YouTube entitled "Don't Talk to Cops".

Everyone should watch it, although very few have.

Last time I checked, the police have one and only one job- To arrest people who they believe have committed a crime and gather evidence to aid in the prosecution of a suspected crime.

Anyone who believes anything else needs to have their head examined by a qualified professional.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512 View Post
There is a great video made by a lawyer named James Duane on YouTube entitled "Don't Talk to Cops".

Last time I checked, the police have one and only one job- To arrest people who they believe have committed a crime and gather evidence to aid in the prosecution of a suspected crime.

Anyone who believes anything else needs to have their head examined by a qualified professional.
I am a Qualified Professional...

Tackleberry 1... Slapping the Non Sense out of Folks since 1972!

Tack
Old 06-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #419

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbd512

I beg to differ.
I have two close relatives who are in law enforcement; one is retired.
They do way more than goin around arresting "suspicious" persons, and goin a a hell bent hunt for evidence.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:27 PM   #420
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1230 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1 View Post
I beg to differ.
I have two close relatives who are in law enforcement; one is retired.
They do way more than goin around arresting "suspicious" persons, and goin a a hell bent hunt for evidence.
That's the job. The police may or may not do other things, but it IS their job to arrest people who they believe have committed crimes and to gather evidence to aid in prosecution.

Believe whatever you want based on your limited experience, but the police officers I personally know would tell you the same thing. It's not like it's a secret, it's their job.