Armed march on dc - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Armed march on dc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 02:13 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
2nd Amendment protects right the bear arms...

Unconstitutional law prohibiting said right...

2nd Amendment centered forum advocates FOR said law...

Im fine with him and his fellows doing what they would like as long as it does not bring harm to others. Looks like a good way to raise a challange on the question of said law(s) Constitutionality.

To not roll over is to be labeled someone deserving of gitmo? I see where you stand on inalienable, God given, rights, and I am sad for it...
I was thinking the same thing^
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.
BigByrd47119 Likes This 
Old 05-14-2013, 02:15 AM   #32

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
This is from you tube poster, advice is not to go to this. One shot from either side will spell disaster. As discussion from other 2 pages, this has the making of a setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ5WQ0pe8AA
Thats the thing, something could go down. But I still think people should go if they want to.
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Last edited by beastmode986; 05-14-2013 at 02:25 AM.

Old 05-14-2013, 02:55 AM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2076 Times on 1123 Posts
Likes Given: 3112

i'm amazed at the readiness of many gunowners to arm themselves with a gun and go march with some guy they don't know one damn thing about. Obama will not get involved in this march, if it takes place. He will be busy typing up his next speech and raging about idiotic rednecks who are willing to follow a nutcase to a very bad jail. There's nothing here the DC police can't handle.

1. Adam Kokesh is a nutcase who has threatened to kill federal officers.
2. Kokesh should have gotten a BCD from the USMC for protesting the Iraq war while in uniform and disrespect to a USMC officer.
3. Kokesh is a spoiled rich brat.
4. While his followers get punked in the DC jail Kokesh will be out on bail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kokesh

Last edited by alsaqr; 05-14-2013 at 03:01 AM.
People Like This 
Old 05-14-2013, 03:24 AM   #34
The only democracy and friend in the region
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 1733 Times on 960 Posts
Likes Given: 5280

The first wave may find itself "sacrificed"

I like the idea of non-functional. If they do that they need some video interview and documentation....

The headline could be...
"DC Police, Secret Service, HomeLand Security, FBI and Elmer Fudd shoot and kill dozens of unarmed citizens"

Old 05-14-2013, 03:53 AM   #35

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 129

I wouldn't go just because of who is putting it on. I also disagree with a couple people here who said if someone fires a shot the 2nd amendment is done. I disagree. Just because some idiot trying to make a point, of a few idiots off their meds shoot some people doesn't mean the other 99.9876% of gun owners should be punished. Its crazy to think that many people are gonna quietly and willfully give up our firearms. Havent we already proven that?

I respect these bozo's right to say and do whatever they want but from the looks of things this isn't very popular and Im not sure about being strapped in D.C. where anything can happen. I wish them well.

Old 05-14-2013, 04:49 AM   #36

Liked 176 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 165

I don't think marching towards the Capitol with loaded rifles will do much of anything besides give the sheeple more reasons to fear gun owners. Like others have said, it would look fantastic if the NRA was to get involved in stopping the march. Proving that the NRA and the general gun owning population will do whatever it takes to keep the peace and defend the constitution.

We must always fear evil men, but there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most... And that is the indifference of good men!

Last edited by improvised_prepper; 05-16-2013 at 02:15 AM.
AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Old 05-14-2013, 10:18 AM   #37
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1357 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

If you choose to follow a dumbass down the road to perdition then you deserve to share his fate. Your cause is only as noble as the men who lead it.

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous
People Like This 
Old 05-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2718 Times on 1582 Posts
Likes Given: 1540

This march sounds more like a "Isn't Adam Kokesh Wonderful" sideshow attempt at jump starting Kokesh's gone nowhere fast political aspirations, than a true civil disobedience movement.JMHO.

More power to those that attend, as long as they realize who's fingers are attached to the strings.

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

We are all biodegradable.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:08 AM   #39
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6015 Times on 2974 Posts
Likes Given: 6381

The sheep have been taught to fear anything that looks like a gun, I cant see that organized marches with loaded weapons will do any of us any favors in the end. One idiot looking to drive their points home by shooting at anything could do us all harm that erases any legitimate possible gains. I support their right to do it but will choose the method of fighting my battles very carefully, if something goes wrong, it will reflect on all of us even if we arent participants.

We need to fight for states rights at home, we empower the Feds to play games when we bring it to their doorsteps instead of our own capitals. Washington really doesnt care unless they see the vote changing and that happens at home not Washington.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:29 AM   #40

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

NO,Leave the guns home,show up in massive well disciplined numbers,carry legible signs of good quality,the signs should reflect what is on your mind,and why you are here for this "meeting"!

Above all be silent,at times silence can reflect a billion words of protest!