Armed march on dc - Page 36
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Armed march on dc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2013, 04:44 AM   #351
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Actually it wouldn't be so bad to have a mix of everything. Cardboard guns, BP, airsoft, toy guns, water pistols. Whatever you can bring and are comfortable carrying. I wonder if there is any law in DC that prohibits taking the orange tip off of a non-firearm?
Don't forget the Vodka to fill the water guns with...

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

Cattledog Likes This 
Old 05-22-2013, 06:01 AM   #352

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Forget the guns. Bring brooms and clean up the largest pile of "BS", on earth.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #353
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1357 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

Why bring guns if you're not going to use them? Either get some nads and start the revolution or stay home.

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous

Old 05-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #354

Liked 14 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 12

"USE THEM" Well I guess you can be the first in line and we can put a TARGET on your chest when you "USE YOUR RIFLE" Hell it's thinking like yours that will get the rest of us killed or worse!!!

Old 05-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #355
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

I stand by my statement that the idea is good in principle. But in reality, I think something is going to go horribly wrong and cost Gun Advocates and LAC a lot of freedoms.

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Rarity Likes This 
Old 05-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #356

Back to the Peaceful March on DC!! The Govt. has demonized any and everything that even looks like a weapon! so it really doesn't mater what you want to strap on your back and march with heck sling a pressure cooker on.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:08 PM   #357

Liked 2491 Times on 1422 Posts
Likes Given: 1940

I've got three or four pressure cookers.

I'd be happy to share.

Yanno, pressure cookers could be used

as the new minute-man helmets!

Old 05-22-2013, 01:16 PM   #358

Pressure Cooker = DUEL purpose

Old 05-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #359
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8269 Times on 4778 Posts
Likes Given: 10687

The way I see it it really does not matter what the protesters carry, whether it is a fully functional and loaded rifle (as long as they do not fire it) or a slingshot. The point that should be made is that the current anti-gun sentiment and the 20,000- some laws on the books make a mockery of the Second Amendment.

The BP muskets make a powerful and historic point with some measure of irony. Fully functional and loaded rifles are over the top and a little nuts IMO< but they make a statement that cannot be mistaken though with a great deal of risk which might be borne by everybody (on both sides!). Cap guns, toy guns, slingshots, cardboard cutouts, pressure cookers as helmets (I actually love this idea!) all add a huge measure of satire to the mix.

The way I see it, the more people that participate in a way that they are comfortable doing so, the more people there are participating! If the attitude is "Bring an AR variant or go home" then participation will not be impressive (for the reasons that have already been stated). I am not willing to risk a felony. I would daresay that this is the prevailing attitude here at least (setting aside completely the whole Kokesh as a leader discussion).

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 05-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #360
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
The way I see it it really does not matter what the protesters carry, whether it is a fully functional and loaded rifle (as long as they do not fire it) or a slingshot. The point that should be made is that the current anti-gun sentiment and the 20,000- some laws on the books make a mockery of the Second Amendment.

The BP muskets make a powerful and historic point with some measure of irony. Fully functional and loaded rifles are over the top and a little nuts IMO< but they make a statement that cannot be mistaken though with a great deal of risk which might be borne by everybody (on both sides!). Cap guns, toy guns, slingshots, cardboard cutouts, pressure cookers as helmets (I actually love this idea!) all add a huge measure of satire to the mix.

The way I see it, the more people that participate in a way that they are comfortable doing so, the more people there are participating! If the attitude is "Bring an AR variant or go home" then participation will not be impressive (for the reasons that have already been stated). I am not willing to risk a felony. I would daresay that this is the prevailing attitude here at least (setting aside completely the whole Kokesh as a leader discussion).
The question is do you want to have a peaceful march/demonstration or do you want to start the Second American Civil War?

If you want a peaceful march bring muzzleloaders and cardboard cut outs of whatever you would like to.

If it is the latter you want, I would suggest modern semi-automatic rifle a
heavy load of ammo, and a damn good battle plan. Personally I do not
think we are at that point yet, but if things continue I do see it in the near
future. We need to let them start the shooting.

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

kbd512 Likes This