Armed march on dc - Page 33
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Armed march on dc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2013, 02:50 AM   #321
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot61 View Post

My original comment post on you tube was to mach as the Patriots did in 1776 with the muskets it would make a bigger impact and be legal since the Govt considers them as non weapons!! tell that to the British back in 1776!! anyways could add some frills to the mix with fife and drum and the flag bearers!! I like all the ideas that have and are being brought up. just keep hammering away and we will have a 1776 march July 4th 2013
Make it a yearly event.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:49 AM   #322

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Make it a yearly event.
That my friend, is an AMAZING idea!
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.
People Like This 
Old 05-21-2013, 03:51 AM   #323
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

That is cool. the annual 2A march on Washington. That'd get mighty big after a few years.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
People Like This 
Old 05-21-2013, 03:55 AM   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
Great job, we should come up with a comment e can copy and paste on youtube videos to promote the idea as well. Im thinking something like

''Kokesh's idea to march on D.C. could lead to some major issues. It would be a better idea to march with muskets or black powder rifles because it will have have a larger impact, bring back memories of 1776 and the muzzle loaders are not illegal to carry. If you support this idea copy and paste this on other gu videos''
What do yall think? We can also message the youtubers who respond to messages like james yeager9sometimes) Neverenuffammo theyankeemarshall and others.
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.
People Like This 
Old 05-21-2013, 04:15 AM   #325
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986 View Post
Great job, we should come up with a comment e can copy and paste on youtube videos to promote the idea as well. Im thinking something like

''Kokesh's idea to march on D.C. could lead to some major issues. It would be a better idea to march with muskets or black powder rifles because it will have have a larger impact, bring back memories of 1776 and the muzzle loaders are not illegal to carry. If you support this idea copy and paste this on other gu videos''
What do yall think? We can also message the youtubers who respond to messages like james yeager9sometimes) Neverenuffammo theyankeemarshall and others.
you mean copy and paste in the comments sections? sure why not. Making a big deal out of this was the whole point right? I'd like to see how much traction we can get just for the fun of it.

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
People Like This 
Old 05-21-2013, 04:18 AM   #326

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I would change definites to possibles.

Such as, instead of "would", use "could".
Instead of "will", use "possibility".
"looks like" into "could appear"

It leaves room for people to think about it on their own without feeling like they're being preached to, a petty powerful persuasion tool. Many people love an idea more when they feel they're the ones who thought of it.

Old 05-21-2013, 04:22 AM   #327
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I'll throw in an extra like for good tactics....

"like"

People Like This 
Old 05-21-2013, 04:25 AM   #328

'Kokesh's idea to march on D.C. could lead to some major issues. It could be a better idea to march with muskets or black powder rifles because it may have a larger impact, bring back memories of 1776 and the muzzle loaders are not illegal to carry. If you support this idea copy and paste this on other gun videos''

Better?

People Like This 
Old 05-21-2013, 04:29 AM   #329
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I dig it. Well done

Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 05-21-2013, 04:32 AM   #330

Liked 4983 Times on 2413 Posts
Likes Given: 1586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post

F**king beautiful. The bold should be printed on the money
I just added a variation to as a signature line... First attempt so this is sort of a test post.

Tack
People Like This