Armed Citizens - Tough Targets - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Armed Citizens - Tough Targets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 12:54 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 841 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 180

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i think every state should have CCW and the Castle Law! it might put the fear of God into some punk who wants to grab Granny's purse next time and she pulls out a 44 Magnum and shoots him! most criminals have no fear because they're not hel accountable for their actions and feed on most citizens as if they were sheep.
and ruin their right to rob people?
/sarc

Old 04-04-2012, 01:04 AM   #12

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i think every state should have CCW and the Castle Law! it might put the fear of God into some punk who wants to grab Granny's purse next time and she pulls out a 44 Magnum and shoots him! most criminals have no fear because they're not hel accountable for their actions and feed on most citizens as if they were sheep.
Every citizen has a CCW, its called the 2nd amendment. The idiots in Washington need to pass constitutional carry in all states. And for the record, most of the population are sheep

Old 04-04-2012, 01:06 AM   #13

Liked 82 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55
That and the fact that they live better in prison than most hard working Americans. It pisses me off that our tax dollars pay for the criminals that rob, murder, rape, etc. to have the things that we work our a55es off for, for free. Don't get me wrong, prison is a horrible place to be, but do you think they really give a damn?

Old 04-04-2012, 01:09 AM   #14
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Yeah its terrible for them. They hang out with their friends and play basketball get 3 hot meals a day and a bed oh yeah and a free iPad. Terrible just terrible.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 04-04-2012, 01:14 AM   #15

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Don't worry the Brits still like Kings and Queens. They are true followers. What ever their government says is what they do. When I was in England I heard every day from the Brits how terrible American Laws were. They can not understand why civilians are allowed to have firearms of any kind. After awhile I escaped to the Republic Of Ireland. They like Americans and firearms. Your number one problem in England is the food it is awful. I think if people were armed in England they would shoot all the cooks.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:00 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
Stay safe and thanks for your service
Thanks will do!!

Old 04-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Remind the people you talk to over there of our freedoms and what they do to our crime rate versus what is happening there. Not to rub it in their faces, just to educate them and us.
Oh trust me, i will do my best to let people know how it is to have freedoms like that. Maybe some day they might be able to have the right to protect themselves and their families like us proud " True Americans"!!

Old 04-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaySendero View Post
Steenkamp,
Think you can still legally carry an aluminum softball bat in England.
May want to take one with you.
Ill figure something out. As far as i know you can carry knives. Either way i will anyway!! lol

Old 04-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 580 Times on 343 Posts
Likes Given: 3355

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
To some extent maybe true. But I do know for a fact criminals DO NOT THINK! They are instinctual to a deadly fault ... hopefully their own.
And this is what many people overlook.

However, an armed citizen is not going to really have any effect on criminal activity if that person is not aware of his/her surroundings.

Many a time in both Iraq and Afghanistan, I have seen both enlisted and officers with their heads up their backsides (more than usual for the officers...).

Your average citizen is not going to be situationally aware. Some may be observant, but most will not know they were in a dangerous situation until after the shock wore off.

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 04-04-2012, 09:14 PM   #20

Liked 11 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steenkamp View Post
Ill figure something out. As far as i know you can carry knives. Either way i will anyway!! lol
Just be careful. Last time I heard the criminal you hurt will have full government support to come after you in court. Strange folks, who think you should just let a preditor have its way with you, and walk away laughing after terrorizing you and your family, or worse. The preditor, human or animal, that comes to my homestead, will hope they run into me. My wife has a much more devious and sadistic streak in her than I will ever have. I will end their days quickly. She, will not.