Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 40

Default Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network

I cannot recommend that anyone who owns a gun, particularly if they carry it for defense to join this network. Don't take my word for it, check them out for yourselves at: Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network, Inc.

The United States Concealed Carry Association is good as well.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-16-2011, 04:55 PM   #2

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Cheap insurance, worth a look!

Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 08-16-2011, 05:30 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Thanks, I bookmarked their home page for later perusal.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 08-16-2011, 09:57 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Yeah...Marty Hayes knows his stuff. He's a lawyer who never practiced law....that's a positive in his column. LOL.

If you can't afford him, one of the pre-paid legal services is a good way to go for a SHORT TERM type of coverage, like getting a lawyer to a scene of a SD incident.

There are also riders on home insurance policies that will help too!

Old 08-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #5

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 40

Marty Hayes is the founder, not the attorney who represents anyone. I believe you'd be hard pressed to find a single resource for as many (much less any more qualified) expert witnesses in defending a case of affirmative self defense than Marty has put together.

Once you join you can find your own attorney from their nationwide list of defense attorneys who specialize in defending the lawful use of deadly force by legally armed citizens.

$85 per year is cheap insurance in itself, the added benefit of access to a list of experienced defense attorneys who understand what it takes to successfully defend a client in a case of affirmative self defense as well as a single resource for a team of internationally recognized expert witnesses to testify on your behalf is invaluable.

Old 12-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

I joined USCCA & am up for renewal in March'13. I just came across Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network brochure (thanks N82 tactical-awesome holsters!!) & am trying to decide which is best?

USCCA is more expensive but claims more $ assistance. They also did something shady w/a bogus Black Friday sale on a DVD training program that kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I like the magazine.

I'm interested in anyone who has any experience w/either of these org's for the actual reason we join-assistance w/legal defense in a CC defense incident. Thanks

Old 12-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #7
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 254 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 88

I joined and received their dvd's and get their newsletter. Massad Ayoob is one of their members (consultants). That's enough for me!!!!!

May the Force be with you.
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein
A Gun-Free-Zone is nothing more than a hunting preserve for wackos.

Old 12-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #8

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoertz
I joined and received their dvd's and get their newsletter. Massad Ayoob is one of their members (consultants). That's enough for me!!!!!
Exactly my thoughts-when I saw MA's name, it gave them more creditably in my book. Thanks for your input.