Armed 11 year old Girl Defends Home from 3 armed Burglars: Armed Citizen - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Armed 11 year old Girl Defends Home from 3 armed Burglars: Armed Citizen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by willfully armed View Post
Months......
Sorry, I must have missed the thread.

My job is distracting me from here,

The only 357 magnum to me is the Ruger Security Six!!

Old 01-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Good Goin' lil' girl,
Now you just gotta learn to keep the booger picker off the banger switch

Old 01-06-2011, 08:05 AM   #13

hell yea. thats how im gonna raise my kids. of course if it were me id pull the trigger. they were in the house uninvited fully armed, theyre each getting ATLEAST one round. this is the very reason we have the right to bear arms, to defend life liberty and property.

way to go girl!

"I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it."
- Phil Dalmolin

"But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you ... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
- Dalai Lama

"There's no question that weapons in the hands of the public have prevented acts of terror or stopped them."
- Israeli Police Inspector General Shlomo Aharonisky

Old 01-06-2011, 02:34 PM   #14

In my country her dad would have been jailed and declared unfit due to her been able to get to his firearms.

However what a girl. Good parents to trust her with a gun obviously they made sure she was trained in it's use.

I love these ones where the good guys win.

Old 01-07-2011, 01:26 AM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

It's a good thing they wernt harden chriminals other wise they might have done something else then run. As we all a .22 can be used to kill but it takes some skill, from the video she just leared to shoot a couple of days before.

I hope my kids are smart enough to know what to do if something like that happens.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 01-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #16

That was beautiful.If i ever had kids,it would be the same,except she would have daddys Mossberg out.

Springfield TRP
Mossberg 590
Krav Maga

Old 01-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #17

Glad the girl was able to defend herself. I just read this article and what I find interesting is that if she had shot one of the suspects and they had sued, homeowners insurance would not cover the court fees. Apparently there is a separate type of self defense insurance for gun owners. I read it in this article, am I interpreting it correctly?

Own a gun? You may want self-defense insurance | InsuranceQuotes.com