Arizona to Louisiana - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Arizona to Louisiana

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I wasnt racist yesterday, heard some nice racist comments from the black thugs tho.. You are right I wouldnt have time to draw before it happenned.

When you get beat up for beiing white and walking the side of the road, its time to clean up the road.

Last edited by hawkman3111; 05-29-2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: content

Old 05-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #12

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkman3111 View Post
I wasnt racist yesterday, heard some nice racist comments from the black thugs tho.. You are right I wouldnt have time to draw before it happenned.

When you get beat up for beiing white and walking the side of the road, its time to clean up the road.

Finish this sentence: "Two wrongs..."

I really don't want to take away anything from your situation. You were the victim of a crime. So, please don't think that I'm lessening or diminishing any of that.

I'm just reacting to some of your ascertations. I understand the emotional aspects of your reaction, but take a deep breath and realize the totality of what you are saying.

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA

Old 05-30-2011, 03:11 AM   #13

All I can say is thank you.