Arizona lawmaker points gun at reporter - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Arizona lawmaker points gun at reporter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilage66 View Post
Not even close.
...and it's spelled Cheney.
I should have been clearer on what I was saying. It seems to me that the anti-gun people will use anything they come up with, or think they have come up with to further their agenda, and this gets me agitated. When our esteemed VP accidently shot someone, that too was used in a negative way to my way of thinking, just like this is, although in my mind (again) it was rather thoughtless. And "speling" is something I am not good at. It is what flunked me when trying to test out of ENG103.
My post was not thought out before I posted or articulate, for this I apoligize!

An expert is a man 50 miles from home with a breifcase.

A rookie gangster to an old timer, "Why do we hold the gun sideways"
Old timer, " Idiot, thats the way it came out of the box!"