You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Arizona Immigration Decision--Please Show Your Support For This Law

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

I'd pay a bigger state income tax if they'd only spend it on cleaning up the illegal immigration mess......
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi
Old 05-18-2010, 12:57 AM   #42
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by phoinixbird View Post
Done, and I hope everyone who is against it will take the time to read it. Stop being a sheep and read the 10 page bill it's not all that!
I actually have not read it, and I don't really need to. The main point is that Arizona has done what is needed, period. I wouldn't care if the law said illegals could only be arrested on Thursday, and only if they are wearing clown shoes. At least they have made a stand! And even though I live across the country from there, I will give Arizona all the support that is within my power.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-18-2010, 01:18 AM   #43

Anyone notice the places that talk about "boycott Arizona" may have a "Illegal Immigration" problem as well...if you catch my drift.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers
Old 05-18-2010, 01:23 AM   #44
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

done! Along with 10 characters
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off!" - Dirty Harry
Old 05-18-2010, 02:49 AM   #45
Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default Support AZ.

NRA Life MEMBER 1976
Old 05-18-2010, 04:10 AM   #46

Done. Kudos to AZ and Governor Brewer