Arizona Immigration Decision--Please Show Your Support For This Law - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Arizona Immigration Decision--Please Show Your Support For This Law

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 02:42 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Done. 10chars

Old 05-14-2010, 02:47 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 267 Times on 166 Posts
Likes Given: 790

Default Done

I would vote for her for president!

Old 05-14-2010, 03:30 AM   #13

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Done, now if only Oregon would jump on so I can quit working so hard to support all the illegals and migrant ass hats up here. They come here on their work visas, have kids, stay and then bring their families. Bring that bill to every state in the union.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 05-14-2010, 04:44 AM   #14

Default Me toooo

Done, God Bless that brave woman.

Old 05-14-2010, 05:54 AM   #15

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Done! All this hoopla wouldn't be necessary if the Politicaly correct ball-less fed gov would just do what is effin needed to secure our borders in the first place. But that would make too much damn sense!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-14-2010, 05:56 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
Done! All this hoopla wouldn't be necessary if the Politicaly correct ball-less fed gov would just do what is effin needed to secure our borders in the first place. But that would make too much damn sense!
Now that is something I'll raise a glass to!

Old 05-14-2010, 06:33 AM   #17

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

One thing I don't understand. Bill o'Reilly keeps yapping about how the feds should put the Guard on the border to stop the illegals coming over. Isn't it the Governors' right and duty to call out the Guard when needed? Who needs the feds?
One other thing, how come all you other guys just get to post "done" and I have to have more than 10 characters. Maybe cause you all are characters?

Old 05-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I have signed on to support her and the state of Arizona. I am considering making a vacation trip to AZ this year just to show more support. I need to find a Support AZ bumper sticker to add to my back window collection of Nobama and Gadsden flag stickers.

TXnorton

Old 05-14-2010, 01:00 PM   #19

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

I have signed and very much support Gov. Jan Brewer and the state of Arizona for standing up and doing the right and justifiable thing. The state is indeed the true leader by example of the legislation that is needed to take back our country and restore the undeniable rights of the true citizens, through both immigration and 2A rights. It is a path that I would hope all states soon will follow.

I salute Gov. Jan Brewer and the state of Arizona, it makes me proud I was raised there and at one time a resident.

It also falls in line with something that is close to my heart and represents Arizona's welcomed new laws........

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 05-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #20

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

This is a huge hot button topic here in LA. All the talk radios are on this every day. As was stated before the LA city council is boycotting Arizona over this law. All the LA politicians are kissing azz of the Mexicans to get their votes.

LA needs to change its name to LOST Angeles. Cuz this ain't America anymore

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."