AR15 Question????? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

AR15 Question?????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 04:28 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 781 Times on 452 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
Teamramrod~

Minnesota from rumors is one of the main targets for the radical Muslims to try to attempt to establish a somewhat Islamic Sharia State in the USA? Have you heard anything regarding that?

Damn...what are they gonna call the football team...The Minnesota Fatwas?
"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 02-24-2011, 07:29 PM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Canebrake and Skullcrusher...good etiquette. Whoever used the illustration of a party...a little far-fetched. The one difference, teamramrod isn't taking your beer. But in both scenarios you don't have to open your mouth or talk to him at all if you don't have any input for him.

I'm frustrated because I was met the same way. I think some people use this forum as a way to say things they could say in person, rather than use it for it's intended purpose; information transfer.

teamramrod, I promise you not everyone on this forum is going to give you the TSA pat-down when you post a new topic.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:31 PM   #13
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3700 Times on 1782 Posts
Likes Given: 1816

Smile

teamramrod

I think since you are looking at an AR to purchase. From recent experiences I would just have a couple of words of advise!

1. If you buy a complete rifle buy one from a quality manufacturer. One that is well known and respected. That advise can be collected from those here on the FTF.

2. If you decide to build one. Get all of your parts from one of those manufacturers. Or from researched information and recommendations from our friends here on FTF on references.

3. And being very blunt! Do not buy junk to save money! Murphy is around every corner! And if you do you will be frustrated and it will only cost you more money in the end!

4. Lastly if you need any help we at FTF are here!

Old 02-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #14

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggy5 View Post
Canebrake and Skullcrusher...good etiquette. Whoever used the illustration of a party...a little far-fetched. The one difference, teamramrod isn't taking your beer. But in both scenarios you don't have to open your mouth or talk to him at all if you don't have any input for him.
AR15 Question????? - Legal and Activism

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 02-25-2011, 04:40 AM   #15

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamramrod View Post
I own a lot of other guns but this is my first "assault rifle"
Ok, just so you know, I am NOT busting your stones, I just want you to understand that the terminology we use can feed right into the gun grabbers agenda. The term assault rifle for example, assault is a type of behavior, not a type of rifle. In this same forum,legal and activism, I have a thread titled "Politically Corrected Glossary". It is a good read, give a look. And welcome to the forum!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 02-25-2011, 06:15 AM   #16

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:

I'm frustrated because I was met the same way. I think some people use this forum as a way to say things they could say in person, rather than use it for it's intended purpose; information transfer.

teamramrod, I promise you not everyone on this forum is going to give you the TSA pat-down when you post a new topic.
*insert huge facepalm photo here*

I did not see you offering any legal advice or advice to not take legal advice from unknown posters on a webz forum. I did see you go after a Mod. You are from the drawer labled "sharp knives" aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #17

Liked 63 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Oh, you mean this one?

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f95/mini-14-skeptic-38251/index4.html#post441943

Old 02-25-2011, 02:36 PM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
*insert huge facepalm photo here*

I did not see you offering any legal advice or advice to not take legal advice from unknown posters on a webz forum. I did see you go after a Mod. You are from the drawer labled "sharp knives" aren't you?
The information I offered was that not everyone on this forum is a prick. I went after a Mod.????? As far as the last sentence, guilty as charged when wronged.
Luke 22:36 - He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

Old 02-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #19

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
The information I offered was that not everyone on this forum is a prick. I went after a Mod.????? As far as the last sentence, guilty as charged when wronged.
Canbreak is a Moderator here, so he would be Mr. Prick to you. Me, I am just a regular prick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #20
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2477 Times on 1328 Posts
Likes Given: 879

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamramrod View Post
I thought this was a gun forum not a forum about politics haha
Everything is fair game here.

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA