Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Anyone heard of the National Gun Rights Organization?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 03:47 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Anyone heard of the National Gun Rights Organization?

I keep getting email info from them telling what they are doing to preserve our rights and the spokesman, Dudley Brown was supposedly at the SHOT show. Anyway, they ask for money for what seems to be good issues, but I never heard of them. I belong to the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation, and the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. I know who they are and what they are doing. I hate to short change a good organization, but I worry about obama and his tricks. What if this group it talking big, and taking names, not to mention money? Anyway, if any of you ever heard of this group let me know, OK. Thanks.

Dave

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-16-2010, 03:58 AM   #2

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Here is a website that might help.

NAGR Home

Old 07-16-2010, 08:01 AM   #3

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I can't say I've heard of them either. And anyone can make a web page. Anyone have any first hand info on them?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-17-2010, 02:27 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Thanks for the replys. The organization is not registered in Washington or anywhere as a lobbyist organization or a (501)3c or anything else that I can find. If you find any more about them pleas post it. Thanks.

Dave

Old 07-20-2010, 04:50 AM   #5

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I received emails from them and ole Dudley seems to be a bit on the radical side of the discussions on the 2nd Amendment. After a few of these radical emails, I put all email from them on my "Ignore" list and they're now deleted as soon as they arrive. I may just not sign on to that email account any more. It will be canceled if I don't log on once every 3 weeks anyway. I only used it once when I registered for a bulletin board I no longer post on.

I don't trust this group. Just a feeling on my part...

Old 07-20-2010, 12:40 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Thanks AcidFlash, I got the same feeling. Generally, the groups that are working hard like the 2nd Amendment Asso put out what they are doing and they are being harassed by some anti-gun group. Dudley seems to be taking credit for other organizations work.

Dave

Old 07-22-2010, 12:40 PM   #7

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgray64 View Post
Thanks AcidFlash, I got the same feeling. Generally, the groups that are working hard like the 2nd Amendment Asso put out what they are doing and they are being harassed by some anti-gun group. Dudley seems to be taking credit for other organizations work.

Dave
From the few emails from Dudley I did read, it seems he thinks there's a conspiracy to continuously harass him and him alone.

I think you are correct in stating that Dudley is taking the harassment of other gun supporting groups and adding them to his own, "imagined" harassment. JMHO.