Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > ANTI-GUN people need to learn a few things!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 899 Times on 538 Posts
Likes Given: 1250

One of the things that reinforces the anti's negative opinion is that the good folk who properly and legally carry for personal protection are never known to them. They just keep their guns concealed and their mouths shut. It's the idiots who never bothered to learn the laws pertaining to guns, and think the gun is a magic weapon that gives them great power, and go around flaunting their piece(s) that turn people off.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GY6 View Post
Im so tired of people that hate guns, saying, "GUNS KILL PEOPLE, they are the cause of our nations crime"...

WAKE UP!!!

Blaming Deaths on Guns, is like blaming miss spelled words on a PENCIL!!!
Oh and news flash! GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE...ITS THE BULLETS LOLOL
Learn heck being good lil college educated drones they think they know it all already and can do no wrong.

http://thecgacompany.com/

Old 03-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 16818 Times on 9746 Posts
Likes Given: 43875

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
One of the things that reinforces the anti's negative opinion is that the good folk who properly and legally carry for personal protection are never known to them. They just keep their guns concealed and their mouths shut. It's the idiots who never bothered to learn the laws pertaining to guns, and think the gun is a magic weapon that gives them great power, and go around flaunting their piece(s) that turn people off.
i agree with your assessment of this. this is very true and these are the types that reflect badly of people who carry and gun owners in general. i didn't know for many years that my own father had a CCW permit and carried!

Old 03-10-2012, 01:03 PM   #24

Liked 54 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 16

There is another argument used by the fearful anti's and that is the (god help me, I will be pummeled for this) fact that no training is needed to own a gun. That's a tough one to win because they can put themselves into the picture with things like "I have never even held a gun and I can go buy one right now and be out on the streets with it". Mandatory training is a two edged sword, on one side I hate being told what to do but on the other I sure would feel better if I knew the guy or gal next to me with the loaded .45 knew that it wasn't unloaded just because they took the mag out. It's the "accidental shootings" and the kids getting there hands on guns and taking them to school that is the 2A's biggest enemy. They get lots of press and it's hard to defend the idiots right to have a firearm after something stupid happens.

USAF 77-99
MAC trained killer

Old 03-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 915 Times on 584 Posts
Likes Given: 376

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik1988

+1

I couldn't agree more, you never see a liberal gun enthusiast or a conservative anti gun activist. It goes a Lot deeper than the guns themselves
Believe it or not two conservatives that have made millions toting them, are in fact anti-gun! Any guesses? Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone! Ahnald used to be pro 2nd until getting into politics which is when he did an about face. Stallone has been since the 90's. Funny thing is Rambo wants us disarmed by going door to door because we aren't capable of making the right decision should we need to defend ourselves! Guess what he has had a ccw permit since approx 2004 you know because he's special and deserves this right Fn Hippocrate. Unless something has changed since then, if any one knows different please let me know!

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 899 Times on 538 Posts
Likes Given: 1250

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB View Post
Believe it or not two conservatives that have made millions toting them, are in fact anti-gun! Any guesses? Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone! Ahnald used to be pro 2nd until getting into politics which is when he did an about face. Stallone has been since the 90's. Funny thing is Rambo wants us disarmed by going door to door because we aren't capable of making the right decision should we need to defend ourselves! Guess what he has had a ccw permit since approx 2004 you know because he's special and deserves this right Fn Hippocrate. Unless something has changed since then, if any one knows different please let me know!
There are lots of hypocrites who think that everyone should be disarmed except them. Politicians are frequent offenders. I remember a couple of decades ago when a hysterically anti-gun senator from Indiana was caught trying to board a commercial airline flight while carrying a big revolver in a shoulder holster under his suit coat. If I remember correctly he also had no permit to carry. They think of themselves as a "higher than human" species worthy of special rights and priviledges.

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 03-10-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #27

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU

There are lots of hypocrites who think that everyone should be disarmed except them. Politicians are frequent offenders. I remember a couple of decades ago when a hysterically anti-gun senator from Indiana was caught trying to board a commercial airline flight while carrying a big revolver in a shoulder holster under his suit coat. If I remember correctly he also had no permit to carry. They think of themselves as a "higher than human" species worthy of special rights and priviledges.
This is so true! They think of themselves as the only ones capable of producing intelligent thought.
"... I simply cannot stand by and watch a right guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States come under attack from those who either can't understand it, don't like the sound of it, or find themselves too philosophically squeamish to see why it remains the first among equals: Because it is the right we turn to when all else fails. That's why the Second Amendment is America's first freedom. ..."
Charlton Heston
Speech to National Press club
September, 1997

Old 03-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #28

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

They just need a dose of reality. For someone I fairly knew it took screaming in a corner of her own house when a burglar invited himself in. BAM- new gun the next day.

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Old 03-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #29

Sputnik1988 said;
"...you never see a liberal gun enthusiast..."

Actually, I see one every time I look in the mirror. There are more liberals out there who, while they may disagree with you on many things, will be glad to stand with you on protecting gun rights and the second amendment.

Dan
------------------------------------------------------
"America has no indigenous criminal class -- if you don't count congress."
Mark Twain

Old 03-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #30

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by optyx1 View Post
Sputnik1988 said;
"...you never see a liberal gun enthusiast..."

Actually, I see one every time I look in the mirror. There are more liberals out there who, while they may disagree with you on many things, will be glad to stand with you on protecting gun rights and the second amendment.
That's good enough for this con

"THE SIERRA JUST HOTEL TANGO FOXTROT -OVER"

MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM