Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Anti-gun celebrities

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 12:45 AM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1760

...What the ??? What has that got to do with anything we're discussing??? Me thinks you have some other issues in regards to the children of Abraham.... BTW; http://jpfo.org/ ..... and I'd pay cash to see you say that to my father in laws face!!
The link would not load for me.
I don't think he ment any harm. I believe he was thinking along these lines. See attached.

downloadfile-39.jpg

NEVER FORGET

Old 03-02-2012, 12:53 AM   #72

Liked 666 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 1407

...Then maybe he should have posted it (..and I have seen it here on the forum before). ...and as a follow up, I would NEVER tell, suggest or infer that someone on this forum "shut up" regardless of whether I agree with them or not. There is an amendment ahead of our beloved 2nd.... and it applies to all.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:58 AM   #73

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1760 View Post
...What the ??? What has that got to do with anything we're discussing??? Me thinks you have some other issues in regards to the children of Abraham.... BTW; http://jpfo.org/ ..... and I'd pay cash to see you say that to my father in laws face!!
correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the discussion was about anti gun celebrities, this is what I am talking about anyways, not the jewish people as a whole, so don't try making me into a racist or antisemite because you apparently misunderstood my point, I will further explain my comment if it will help. Over the years I have noticed that a large number of the Hollywood/Broadway/Media crowd of actors, producers, directors, tv personalites are of jewish decent, being that these people are in the businesses they are in, I believe they are part of what this thread is talking about. And many of these people are very outspoken liberals and gun control advocates, not all but many. I have known for many years about the Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership, and I would bet you that cash you would like to pay me for talking to your father in law, who has nothing to do with what I said or this thread, that none of the famous antigunners of the jewish religion are in that organization.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:01 AM   #74

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Misunderstanding written words such as on this forum tends to be pretty easy. Without body language and facial expression, it is easy to take something that you are passionate about the wrong way. I have had it happen to me, comming and going. It's all good. :-))

NEVER FORGET

Old 03-02-2012, 01:02 AM   #75

Quote:
...Then maybe he should have posted it (..and I have seen it here on the forum before). ...and as a follow up, I would NEVER tell, suggest or infer that someone on this forum "shut up" regardless of whether I agree with them or not. There is an amendment ahead of our beloved 2nd.... and it applies to all.
Ummm, I believe I did post it, what I originally said that seemed to ruffle your feathers for whatever reason was in direct reference to downsouth's post, sorry I didn't take the time to cut and paste a visual aide to assist in the understanding of my comment, which apparently others here understood from the start

Old 03-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #76

Liked 666 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 1407

Okay then.. You've said your piece and I've said mine. Before this turns nasty and I say something I may regret, I'm leaving this campfire. You fellas have fun.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:30 AM   #77

Quote:
Okay then.. You've said your piece and I've said mine. Before this turns nasty and I say something I may regret, I'm leaving this campfire. You fellas have fun.
No harm, no foul. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but before you form a bad opinion of my for my comment you may check out this link, third paragraph down in the main article.

http://jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-anti-semitic-jewish-gc.htm

It states that according to the figures the JPFO can come up with that 78% of jews voted for Obama in 08 and an overwhelming majority of American Jews support the Democrat agenda, including citizen disarmament, the so-called "gun control" schemes. This comes straight from the JPFO. Now I too will drop the issue if you wish, again I meant no offense to you or your family.