Anti-gun celebrities - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Anti-gun celebrities

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1199 Times on 670 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Unless there two "Teri Clark"s, she made both lists pro gun and NRA's anti list. I am unsure of the Canadian country singer's gun opinions, but hard to qualify as both.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #52

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Singer and actor Mel Thorme was one the most well known Colt Collectors in the country. The famous Sears & Robuck Colt from his collection has sold for $747,000. Mr. Thome was a supporter of the NRA and did Pro gun Promos.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:48 PM   #53

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Pro gun. Add Bruce Willis. A quote from him, according to Wiki: Willis also stated that he is a big supporter of gun rights:
"Everyone has a right to bear arms. If you take guns away from legal gun owners, then the only people who have guns are the bad guys." Even a pacifist, he insists, would get violent if someone were trying to kill him. "You would fight for your life."

Bill
"If I were the Devil, I'd take from those who have and give to those who wanted until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious. Then my police state would force everybody back to work."
-Paul Harvey, 1964
Guns? What guns? Oh, I haven't seen those since I left my garage door open one night by mistake.

Old 02-26-2012, 08:00 PM   #54

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
Don't forget Clint Eastwood. He was a big pusher of the Brady Bill. "Lefty" Eastwood supporter of Obama has always been a beiow the radar gun control supporter.
So THAT's what this means
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
~Clint Eastwood

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 02-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #55

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaster456

So THAT's what this means
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
~Clint Eastwood
I won't stand up for eastwood anymore. I feel he sold out with that superbowl commercial. But, I thought that was just a movie line?

Old 02-27-2012, 03:14 AM   #56

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Read Eastwoods statement very slowly. Then think he supported the Brady Bill and wrote some BIG checks to Obamas election. He means what he said. He wants your guns under his control. He was a Liberal California Mayor at the time. Some gun owners think Josey Wales and Clint Eastwood are the same person, WRONG.

Old 02-27-2012, 04:48 AM   #57

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I'm just glad that the man "who would risk his neck for his brother man (Shaft!). Can ya dig it?" (Richard Roundtree) made the list. Nothing like some classic blaxploitation.

Wait, was this thing on?

Old 02-27-2012, 05:45 AM   #58

Evidently their disdain for firearms doesnt pertain to their bank accounts because most them have made a ton of money in ultra violent shoot em up movies.....

Old 02-28-2012, 02:51 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon

You're correct on that point. Conners had a copy of the rifle he used on the show and knew how to really shoot it. He had a range on his property that he constantly practiced at.
I read somewhere that something like 40 guys auditioned for the part of the rifleman. As part of the test, the producer would throw a rifle at the actors. Legend has it that the only guy who grabbed it like he knew how to use it was Connors. ( ex-Army ). He got the part.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #60
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1579 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 8166

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjac View Post
I read somewhere that something like 40 guys auditioned for the part of the rifleman. As part of the test, the producer would throw a rifle at the actors. Legend has it that the only guy who grabbed it like he knew how to use it was Connors. ( ex-Army ). He got the part.
Even if the legend isn't true, I don't know myself, that is a cool story.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?