Anti-Gun activist breaks Gun Free Zone Law - Page 22
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Anti-Gun activist breaks Gun Free Zone Law

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2014, 10:32 AM   #211
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love View Post
So I guess all NY residents who are arrested for a felony firearm charge in the future will have it reduced to a misdemeanor? Makes sense to me.
Well, there is a prerequisite requirement: You have to be an anti-gun activist to get the special treatment.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:09 PM   #212
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1964 Times on 1161 Posts
Likes Given: 930

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseric View Post
Dwayne Ferguson a anti-gun activist and a proponent of the Safe Act showed up at school with a gun causing about an hour long "Lockdown".

Ferguson said he often carries a gun, but didn't realize he was still carrying when he entered school property.

His fellow anti-gun activists are claiming it was an honest mistake and he should not be charged with the two felony counts.

I wonder if the "I forgot" defense would work for a "Pro-Gun" activist that did the same thing?

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/buffalo-public-schools/associates-defend-man-who-had-gun-in-school-20140207
They should have locked down the school, as we know ALL anti-gun people are mentally ill and have lost touch with reality so to see one of them 'with a gun' is real cause to be alarmed!!!!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

People Like This 
Old 05-30-2014, 07:45 PM   #213
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1576 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 8113

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Well, there is a prerequisite requirement: You have to be an anti-gun activist to get the special treatment.
Sad but true.

Folks keep asking me why it is that I would choose to leave NY. I just keep telling them because I don't agree with the politics. those that can think for themselves understand, the rest just keep asking why.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?