Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   The Anti-American Manifesto (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/anti-american-manifesto-34165/)

pioneer461 11-09-2010 05:20 PM

The Anti-American Manifesto

Cartoonist Ted Rall was on MSNBC talking about his new book "The Anti-American Manifesto." The book, and its author, suggest that the time has come for violent revolution in America.

Excuse me, but isn't calling for the violent overthrow of the government a crime? And they call us extremists! Even Obama isn't radical enough for this guy and MSNBC.

Here's the video;

NGIB 11-09-2010 05:25 PM

Saw this crap over on the Sig forum earlier. I believe this is a quote from Rall:

Quote:

The millions of partisans who follow Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and right-wing televangelists happen to be the best-armed people around
It appears he got one thing right. As most of us are constantly preparing for the upcoming zombie invasion - it's doubtful the lefties could manage to be much of a threat in an armed conflict...

Dillinger 11-09-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NGIB (Post 383406)
it's doubtful the lefties could manage to be much of a threat in an armed conflict...

I am sure there are 14 or 18 of them out there that might put up a struggle... LOL

Time for a Revolution. Who the hell are you kidding clown?!? :confused:

Going to be pretty hard to man the ramparts from the comfort of Starbucks and the shoe aisle at Nordstrom. :eek:

NGIB 11-09-2010 05:43 PM

But they are SO much smarter than we are JD... :rolleyes:

Dillinger 11-09-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NGIB (Post 383418)
But they are SO much smarter than we are JD... :rolleyes:

Well, I have no doubt about that. :cool: I barely average for a city boy, but even someone who doesn't play chess has to admit that the odds are SLIGHTLY stacked against a bunch of tofu eating Prius drivers banning together to try and take over something more than a puppies for sale stand. :rolleyes:

NGIB 11-09-2010 05:49 PM

It would be nirvana to see these tools advancing up the block in their "protest" t-shirts and designer jeans armed with the latest non-lethal weapons. Yeah, that would work here in Georgia... :D

Dillinger 11-09-2010 05:53 PM

Hey. Tazers can be dangerous. Don't you remember the cops taxing thread that had ALL SORTS of stories about people dying from getting tazed. :eek::cool:

It's going to be hard to take cover behind your Smartcar when the lead starts flying back in your direction. Even with your skinny jeans, there is only room for maybe two of you. :cool:

cpttango30 11-09-2010 06:06 PM

22 zingers in one thread JD you are HOT today.....

NGIB 11-09-2010 06:08 PM

I wonder what a couple of incendiary rounds would do to the battery pack on a Prius? Would you need AP rounds to go through a smart car? Would a tomahawk be useful?

Who says us right wing gun loving fools aren't cerebral...

CA357 11-09-2010 06:08 PM

Two words: Bring it.

Let's get it over with and take our Country back.