Another Texas School May Allow Concealed Carry!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Another Texas School May Allow Concealed Carry!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 12:55 AM   #1
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default Another Texas School May Allow Concealed Carry!

my wife just found this out on her Facebook page from one of her friends. this school is in Palestine Texas and is one of two school districts in the town we live close to and work in. they are proposing before the school board to allow CC holders in the school district to carry in school in light of the Sandy Hook school shooting. it's not a definate but a huge possibility it could happen. here is a link to the story. i see it being a huge cry of defiance to Obama's proposed gun control measures!

http://palestineherald.com/local/x964875421/WISD-board-OKs-first-reading-of-Guardian-Plan-policy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
my wife just found this out on her Facebook page from one of her friends. this school is in Palestine Texas and is one of two school districts in the town we live close to and work in. they are proposing before the school board to allow CC holders in the school district to carry in school in light of the Sandy Hook school shooting. it's not a definate but a huge possibility it could happen. here is a link to the story. i see it being a huge cry of defiance to Obama's proposed gun control measures!

http://palestineherald.com/local/x964875421/WISD-board-OKs-first-reading-of-Guardian-Plan-policy
Good! I think thats just they need!

Old 04-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #3
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21592 Times on 12249 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

another school in our county, the Cayuga School District also passed a proposal to allow teachers and adminstrators to carry in school if they passed the required courses and training.