Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   another school shooting in atlanta!!!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/another-school-shooting-atlanta-82996/)

CaseyChadwell 01-31-2013 06:56 PM

another school shooting in atlanta!!!!

Just seen on the news there was a shooting at a middle school in Atlanta. What the f@#k is going onwith people?

DrumJunkie 01-31-2013 06:58 PM

I'm not usually such a tin foil hat type of guy but the timing of these things is just incredible.

texaswoodworker 01-31-2013 07:04 PM

They are on a roll, why stop? Those shooters want nothing more than fame, and to cause pain. The media is giving them the fame they want by plastering their face everywhere and mentioning their name constantly.

TNFrank 01-31-2013 07:06 PM

Alex Jones just said something about it on his radio show. Guess a 14 year old was shot, school won't let the kids out to go to their parents. Sounds like just one kid was shot, probably gang related, not a mass shooter deal at all. Still, look for the media to blow it all out of proportion. :(

AR10 01-31-2013 07:10 PM

not on Drudge Report, that I saw.

JonM 01-31-2013 07:21 PM

Just a fyi there are shooting in schools everyday in chitcago.

CaseyChadwell 01-31-2013 07:23 PM

One teacher and one student.

I'm at a bar having some chili, they have the tvs on CNN. Everything they talk about is gun control related and I've been here for an hour. I keep yelling at the tv. I think people think I'm drunk, but I'm just having chili. The girl in Chicago that was shot...the guy that kidnapped the kid and took him to a bunker in Alabama...the school shooting...the prosecutor that was shot in Texas...im sick of hearing that someone else thinks I shouldn't have a gun because CRIMINALS use them. I am not a criminal, I am a law abiding citizen and I am an American. I paid my dies by serving in the military, being a law abiding citizen and not doing anything that will allow the government to take MY rights away. **** them, they can kiss my hairy white patriotic constitution loving American ass! ****, got me all pissed off on a Thursday...

AR10 01-31-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaseyChadwell (Post 1118093)
One teacher and one student.

I'm at a bar having some chili, they have the tvs on CNN. Everything they talk about is gun control related and I've been here for an hour. I keep yelling at the tv. I think people think I'm drunk, but I'm just having chili. The girl in Chicago that was shot...the guy that kidnapped the kid and took him to a bunker in Alabama...the school shooting...the prosecutor that was shot in Texas...im sick of hearing that someone else thinks I shouldn't have a gun because CRIMINALS use them. I am not a criminal, I am a law abiding citizen and I am an American. I paid my dies by serving in the military, being a law abiding citizen and not doing anything that will allow the government to take MY rights away. **** them, they can kiss my hairy white patriotic constitution loving American ass! ****, got me all pissed off on a Thursday...

Hot Chili?

7point62 01-31-2013 07:53 PM

Hope you had a beer with that chili.

locutus 01-31-2013 08:27 PM

And the more the media gives these dipsh!ts there "15 minutes of glory" the more it will happen.

Do ya think they just might know that??